Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #44) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2018 (TBA)
Price: $189.99 (One Click) - $74.99 (Double Lenti) - $69.99 (Single Lenti) - $62.99 (Quarter Slip) - (GB will be live between 1800-2100 UK time On Friday 27 April) - Check your local time HERE
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip
Note:
One Click consisting of double lenticular, single lenticular and 1/4 slip

One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip

23753401-381B-49DC-B0DA-882F845B45F0.jpeg CFABA355-8F90-4A74-8B07-CEFCB5EB64EB.jpeg 957E6F56-ACB4-44D7-AC66-B7D7E7718E20.jpeg 74D02014-C37B-49DC-829F-E022AC4BAADB.jpeg
122631zknrsks0trk1xxkk.jpg
122630qokafox0o9pzfzbf.jpg
Actual pics:
dsc_1643-jpg.370776

dsc_1644-jpg.370777

dsc_1645-jpg.370781

dsc_1646-gif.370782

dsc_1648-jpg.370783

dsc_1649-jpg.370784

dsc_1650-jpg.370785

Last edited by a moderator:
Very happy this won the lenti award but I think it should of only won one of the steel awards considering it won best standalone steel and overall steel lol

But still it’s one of the best blufans marvel editons. This and guardians 1 rocket and groot lenti are 100% their best efforts. Vol 2 lentis are amazing too (imo)

The other category was Best Overall SteelBook Package (extras included such as discs, booklets, cards etc), so people were supposed to nominate based not only on the steelbook but also the extras included. Whether they did that or again just went for the "steelbook" part is anyone's guess really.

Which one do you think deserved the award better?

I haven't unsealed mine so can't really say.

The other category was Best Overall SteelBook Package (extras included such as discs, booklets, cards etc), so people were supposed to nominate based not only on the steelbook but also the extras included. Whether they did that or again just went for the "steelbook" part is anyone's guess really.

Which one do you think deserved the award better?

I haven't unsealed mine so can't really say.

Maybe this for the standalone (finish, bossing etc)

And either loving Vincent or pans for the steel with extras. Because the extras are much better with them than a blufans release considering you only get either art cards or book.

Considering this also won lenti (no brainier) and pans got full slip then loving Vincent should of won for the extras

I think the 6 categories are perfect and much more simple however I think people get confused with what they are voting for with the standalone and overall steel. Otherwise this would not of won concidering you only get a book with it

Maybe this for the standalone (finish, bossing etc)

And either loving Vincent or pans for the steel with extras. Because the extras are much better with them than a blufans release considering you only get either art cards or book.

Considering this also won lenti (no brainier) and pans got full slip then loving Vincent should of won for the extras

I think the 6 categories are perfect and much more simple however I think people get confused with what they are voting for with the standalone and overall steel. Otherwise this would not of won concidering you only get a book with it
Did you nominate Loving Vincent?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
@Flloydo Maybe when it came to voting, people weren't really paying attention to the category/title description and just voted based on a perception rather than actual content.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Did you nominate Loving Vincent?
Lol nah, I voted on them all and all I voted for won except that.

I’m completely forgot so it’s my own fault but I doubt my nominations would of made a difference. Full slip is the one I’m least happiest about anyway. Should of gone to nova pulp fiction (Mia slip), loving Vincent, blufans beauty and the beast or kimchi’s hacksaw ridge. Pans is nice but not as good as the above imo

No, just like you, he did not nominate. :p

:LOL:

@Flloydo Maybe when it came to voting, people weren't really paying attention to the category/title description and just voted based on a perception rather than actual content.

Yeah that’s really what I think happened. Not everyone and I might be wrong but I think some get a little confused. Unless they are genuinely happy with just a booklet or some cards over a full amount of extras with kimchi blu collection release

I know he didn't :angel::D
I nominated in all categories but one. I was confused with that one:rofl:

There we go. Interesting to see who else was. Or didn’t read it properly

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN