Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #44) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2018 (TBA)
Price: $189.99 (One Click) - $74.99 (Double Lenti) - $69.99 (Single Lenti) - $62.99 (Quarter Slip) - (GB will be live between 1800-2100 UK time On Friday 27 April) - Check your local time HERE
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip
Note:
One Click consisting of double lenticular, single lenticular and 1/4 slip

One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip

23753401-381B-49DC-B0DA-882F845B45F0.jpeg CFABA355-8F90-4A74-8B07-CEFCB5EB64EB.jpeg 957E6F56-ACB4-44D7-AC66-B7D7E7718E20.jpeg 74D02014-C37B-49DC-829F-E022AC4BAADB.jpeg
122631zknrsks0trk1xxkk.jpg
122630qokafox0o9pzfzbf.jpg
Actual pics:
dsc_1643-jpg.370776

dsc_1644-jpg.370777

dsc_1645-jpg.370781

dsc_1646-gif.370782

dsc_1648-jpg.370783

dsc_1649-jpg.370784

dsc_1650-jpg.370785

Last edited by a moderator:
You can’t order direct with Blufans. The only way to obtain this will be via a group Buy or on the secondary market after release

how it sell others pieces? for example, if 50 of 500 pieces sell by GB, how does it sell rest of? directly by a shop in local...?

If they had flipped the artwork with Thor on his own on the front with the other characters on the back, this would have matched the other Thor Blufans releases a lot better. Not gonna complain too much though as this looks like it is gonna be another Blufans beauty for the MCU collection.

Looking forward to this one. What's most people's opinion, are they going for blufans or Filmarena? (or is that a silly question?! lol)

Looking forward to this one. What's most people's opinion, are they going for blufans or Filmarena? (or is that a silly question?! lol)

It's not a silly question, each retailer has its own loyal fan base who'd buy just about anything released by this or that.

Then there are others who do it for the sake of completion, while others are more selective. Not a dig, just stating facts.

When it comes to Disney, you can always bet safely on Blufans' editions having the better steelbook artwork. And lately they have made significant improvements to the slips used, read: better quality/finish.

This is really a great looking steelbook, lots of vivid colors, it's so bright won't even need to turn on a light where you display it, hoping the 1-click is a really great package.

It's not a silly question, each retailer has its own loyal fan base who'd buy just about anything released by this or that.

Then there are others who do it for the sake of completion, while others are more selective. Not a dig, just stating facts.

When it comes to Disney, you can always bet safely on Blufans' editions having the better steelbook artwork. And lately they have made significant improvements to the slips used, read: better quality/finish.
There are still exceptions. Spidey Homecoming for example or Winter Soldier. They might not have had the chance to do a nice WEA for Spidey since it's still Sony but they really dropped the ball with Winter Soldier. So I wouldn't safely bet on any company. Imo you really gotta look at each release separately and that's true for all retailers.

For Ragnarok I'm not sure which edition I'm going with. I really only want a nice slip, lenti or fullslip, with just Hela on it. ^^ Whichever retailer gives me that, gets my money immediately.

For Ragnarok I'm not sure which edition I'm going with. I really only want a nice slip, lenti or fullslip, with just Hela on it. ^^ Whichever retailer gives me that, gets my money immediately.

Yep, a cover with Hela would be perfect :thumbs:...i am quite sure that i am going with the OC. You can‘t really go wrong with that ;)