Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #44) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2018 (TBA)
Price: $189.99 (One Click) - $74.99 (Double Lenti) - $69.99 (Single Lenti) - $62.99 (Quarter Slip) - (GB will be live between 1800-2100 UK time On Friday 27 April) - Check your local time HERE
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip
Note:
One Click consisting of double lenticular, single lenticular and 1/4 slip

One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip

23753401-381B-49DC-B0DA-882F845B45F0.jpeg CFABA355-8F90-4A74-8B07-CEFCB5EB64EB.jpeg 957E6F56-ACB4-44D7-AC66-B7D7E7718E20.jpeg 74D02014-C37B-49DC-829F-E022AC4BAADB.jpeg
122631zknrsks0trk1xxkk.jpg
122630qokafox0o9pzfzbf.jpg
Actual pics:
dsc_1643-jpg.370776

dsc_1644-jpg.370777

dsc_1645-jpg.370781

dsc_1646-gif.370782

dsc_1648-jpg.370783

dsc_1649-jpg.370784

dsc_1650-jpg.370785

Last edited by a moderator:
well @cooey now with the snow here 2 hrs to get home instead of 40 mins,
and i aint going to work tommorrow :D

its a very very good time for a group buy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

giphy.gif

you know you want to

giphy.gif

basil :D

wtf is wrong with gifs not working don't tell me the codes be fooked with??

Last edited by a moderator:
When will the Group buy be for this and how do we participate in a group buy if its my first time?

Will the link to buy br posted on this thread?

I like to have a chance to get this blufans. There website allows direct purchase to be shipped international, but the problem with their site is they only have there old sold out items listed and nothing in stock.

When will the Group buy be for this and how do we participate in a group buy if its my first time?

Will the link to buy br posted on this thread?

I like to have a chance to get this blufans. There website allows direct purchase to be shipped international, but the problem with their site is they only have there old sold out items listed and nothing in stock.
Duuuude, you'd only have to check other blufans threads to see how it works ;)

This thread is saying TBC but it will change to a date (ish) and eventually buy links will show up. Just take the Rogue thread as an example:

EUaLXio.png

• Thanks
Reactions: Alf_1 and yeslek
The best Thor steelbook art ever. As matter of fact, the only good Thor steelbook ever release (or yet to be released). Every last one of them before was pretty uninspiring when it comes to cover art, especially the original "grail" version, which is the lamest one of them all. Lets hope they don't change the artwork.

It's not like there haven't been busy images used for MCU steels in the past by Blufans, Avengers Age of Ultron, Civil War, Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2 not to mention Doctor Strange. All of which are stunning steelbooks.

This will be no different. I personally hope they use the character centric Black Panther movie poster for that steelbook too

I can like both busy and minimalistic artwork on steelbooks. Definitely like this one, more so than the WWA. It goes well with the movie, too. I assume they will get a nice looking finish on it and some embossing, too, even better.

I personally think there is way too many images on the cover and too many colours. It's Thor not Joseph's Technicolor Dreamcoat........

If you've seen the movie, you would know that it was very "light" in nature, and very colorful, this artwork suits that particular movie very well. I would give this artwork a solid 9 out of 10. It would be a bit higher if only Thor's cape was green. When's the "alleged" release date of this bad boy anyways? I gotta sign myself up.

I read somewhere that this was the 3rd film (after Guardians Volume 1 & volume 2) in Marvels 'cosmic' universe or something.

What does that even mean? Is that why this looks and feels like Guardians volume 3? It's so far removed from the tone of the first 2 Thors.

I read somewhere that this was the 3rd film (after Guardians Volume 1 & volume 2) in Marvels 'cosmic' universe or something.

What does that even mean? Is that why this looks and feels like Guardians volume 3? It's so far removed from the tone of the first 2 Thors.
Could be a conscious effort but we anticipate more Cosmic films void from the guardians tone as the MCU develops.
The tone here can largely be attributed to a change in director and a poor critical and audience response to the first two films

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I personally think there is way too many images on the cover and too many colours. It's Thor not Joseph's Technicolor Dreamcoat........
Considering the theme and vibrance of the movie is represented in the art I think it's actually spot on personally.

See ya later new Doug!

I presume it means the 3rd Marvel film set mainly away from Earth? I dunno for sure as I haven't seen the film yet.

think by 'cosmic' they just mean - not set on earth.

The first two Thor movies had a fairly large part set on earth as well as out in the cosmos.
Ragnorok has zero earth.

Not completely zero though, there was a small part on Earth.

While I enjoyed Ragnarok a lot and have nothing against it being set almost entirely in the cosmos, I also like the setting in the first two movies. Thor on Earth is fun. Variety is good though.

It's more in line with the original Thor in terms of tone as it was quite light hearted and had quite abit of comedy.

Thor Dark World was just dreadful, probably the worst MCU movie to date next to Incredible Hulk.

Dr Strange is part of Marvels cosmic universe. Apparently it is to do with worlds 'beyond' earth but still with some link to earth.