Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #44) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2018 (TBA)
Price: $189.99 (One Click) - $74.99 (Double Lenti) - $69.99 (Single Lenti) - $62.99 (Quarter Slip) - (GB will be live between 1800-2100 UK time On Friday 27 April) - Check your local time HERE
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip
Note:
One Click consisting of double lenticular, single lenticular and 1/4 slip

One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip

23753401-381B-49DC-B0DA-882F845B45F0.jpeg CFABA355-8F90-4A74-8B07-CEFCB5EB64EB.jpeg 957E6F56-ACB4-44D7-AC66-B7D7E7718E20.jpeg 74D02014-C37B-49DC-829F-E022AC4BAADB.jpeg
122631zknrsks0trk1xxkk.jpg
122630qokafox0o9pzfzbf.jpg
Actual pics:
dsc_1643-jpg.370776

dsc_1644-jpg.370777

dsc_1645-jpg.370781

dsc_1646-gif.370782

dsc_1648-jpg.370783

dsc_1649-jpg.370784

dsc_1650-jpg.370785

Last edited by a moderator:
Loki, Odin and Thor are at a coast somewhere which looks pretty much like earth. I guess that's what he means
Ah yes, my bad - totally forgot about that bit(having part of the scene in NYC via post-credit in the prior Doctor Strange movie makes it stand out less so within Thor)

Film was great! Will get the 1-click.

Is there a 1-click version for this movie? i thought a
1-click is usually a box set with multiple versions of the movie and lentis...

I thought this Bluefans release is only the one steelbook, so how is that a 1-click? Or do I not understand what a 1-click is because i assumed
1-click is usually the best premium pack including all the versions they offer in one pack?

Will bluefans be doing a box set like that or are we just getting the single Steelbook displayed on the first page of his thread?

These specialty companies should also really try to release these versions when the rest of the world releases the standard versions... It doesnt make sense that all the specialty companies release these versions months after it already has the standard released everywhere makes it not as appealing if they released them sooner..

All the companies have a good amount of time to release it sooner and I cant see myself waiting longer for all their collectible versions is just not fully worth it to me... These arent statues or man made items here and can easily be released faster.. I guess these companies dont care about growing and one thing about growing a company is not to keep customers waiting longer when there are other options to buy.

Its one thing to wait for a man made art piece for a while, but some simple art steelbook that most likely they just take art that already exists and then make a steelbook with it shouldnt take this long to release. Please release this movie sooner so I can see if I should give away my standard copy if i am lucky enough to get this version. Thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing

I thought this Bluefans release is only the one steelbook, so how is that a 1-click? Or do I not understand what a 1-click is because i assumed
1-click is usually the best premium pack including all the versions they offer in one pack?

Will bluefans be doing a box set like that or are we just getting the single Steelbook displayed on the first page of his thread?

These specialty companies should also really try to release these versions when the rest of the world releases the standard versions... It doesnt make sense that all the specialty companies release these versions months after it already has the standard released everywhere makes it not as appealing if they released them sooner..

All the companies have a good amount of time to release it sooner and I cant see myself waiting longer for all their collectible versions is just not fully worth it to me... These arent statues or man made items here and can easily be released faster.. I guess these companies dont care about growing and one thing about growing a company is not to keep customers waiting longer when there are other options to buy.

Its one thing to wait for a man made art piece for a while, but some simple art steelbook that most likely they just take art that already exists and then make a steelbook with it shouldnt take this long to release. Please release this movie sooner so I can see if I should give away my standard copy if i am lucky enough to get this version. Thanks

1-click is a box set version of the movie, with lets say the same steelbook 3 times and one steel will have a single lenticular, one will have a double lenticular and one will have a full slip for example.

Reactions: Alf_1

giphy-downsized-large.gif

[...] These specialty companies should also really try to release these versions when the rest of the world releases the standard versions... It doesnt make sense that all the specialty companies release these versions months after it already has the standard released everywhere makes it not as appealing if they released them sooner..

You forgot to take the approval time of the studios for the exclusive artworks into consideration (not to mention the extra production time for the slips and the goodies).

• Thanks
Reactions: Lionet
I think most of us would love to get them as close to release date for standard versions as possible, of course. But this is the reality, I’m sure for several reasons that may also not be in the hands of the manufacturers, so not much we will be able to do to change it. If having them on release is more important than getting these special editions, then they’re probably not for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord

I am guessing you are a newbie to collecting BluFans exclusives. You have to have patience if you want to collect them. Your rant will do nothing to make the process faster.

You think these specialty retailers want to wait to release the items that make them money? Of course not. They have to get everything approved first, which can take forever.

Plain Archive took two years to get everything approved for Sicario. Sometimes studios drag their heels because, at the end of the day, the small amount of steelbooks made by these premium retailers barely move the needle for studios like Disney, Fox, etc.

If this is actually released April/May Blufans is to be commended not critized.

The next few months the better. If money can be spread across months for different releases and we get a polished final better product in the end then rather that than rushed out.

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444

Lol! This is blufans bud! And always will be worth it to wait for their items!!! They take their time to make awesome steels n not crap like so often every other retailer does! And for that time hey need a lot of time to b approved by the particular movie company, especially Disney!

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
You forgot to take the approval time of the studios for the exclusive artworks into consideration (not to mention the extra production time for the slips and the goodies).

Actually, I didnt forget the approval times and all that can be done way sooner! All these specialty companies have all the info needed way before they release it to the public and it is very doable to get approved from the studios for art and goodies much faster... I know the process and its possible...

I worked in massed printing production and the behind the scenes getting approval and getting things done faster is not hard, but these specialty companies know OCD collectors will buy it anyway even when its months late, so they dont care. Their releases can definitely be faster..

They will not grow this way and only keep die hard OCD fans. Also, most of the goodies are more printed cards usually and anything printed even Lenticular is very fast and very easy with today’s advanced printers.

For instance, many companies are using the same steelbook as Best Buy which already is released, but the versions with a few extra art cards takes months more to release is just nonsense in my opinion. I feel the planning can be done faster and they can be released closer to the worldwide release.

Also, the US Disney market needs to fire all their creative team for steelbooks because they always use the worst art for the US... They need to start subbing out steelbook projects to loyal fans that will make epic Steelbooks versus most Steelbooks presently made are lame and no creativity put into them...

Thor Ragnarok has so much vibrant colors in many promo posters, but they decide to use this mostly red steelbook which is medicocre, but again with all the colors this movie uses in promos a much better steelbook could have been created and fingers crossed that the Bluefans Art work remains for the cover shown on this thread..

Now, thats the kind of thought that should go into all steelbooks and im sorry but, the Best Buy as well as other retailers that got that steelbook cover is just OK, but definitely not jaw dropping like this Bluefans concept art.. Please, be the final art because so far this is the only good steelbook I seen for Rangarok.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Actually, I didnt forget the approval times and all that can be done way sooner! All these specialty companies have all the info needed way before they release it to the public and it is very doable to get approved from the studios for art and goodies much faster... I know the process and its possible...

I worked in massed printing production and the behind the scenes getting approval and getting things done faster is not hard, but these specialty companies know OCD collectors will buy it anyway even when its months late, so they dont care. Their releases can definitely be faster..

They will not grow this way and only keep die hard OCD fans. Also, most of the goodies are more printed cards usually and anything printed even Lenticular is very fast and very easy with today’s advanced printers.

For instance, many companies are using the same steelbook as Best Buy which already is released, but the versions with a few extra art cards takes months more to release is just nonsense in my opinion. I feel the planning can be done faster and they can be released closer to the worldwide release.

Also, the US Disney market needs to fire all their creative team for steelbooks because they always use the worst art for the US... They need to start subbing out steelbook projects to loyal fans that will make epic Steelbooks versus most Steelbooks presently made are lame and no creativity put into them...

Thor Ragnarok has so much vibrant colors in many promo posters, but they decide to use this mostly red steelbook which is medicocre, but again with all the colors this movie uses in promos a much better steelbook could have been created and fingers crossed that the Bluefans Art work remains for the cover shown on this thread..

Now, thats the kind of thought that should go into all steelbooks and im sorry but, the Best Buy as well as other retailers that got that steelbook cover is just OK, but definitely not jaw dropping like this Bluefans concept art.. Please, be the final art because so far this is the only good steelbook I seen for Rangarok.

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Alf_1
well it will no point getting stressed you wont make studio approvals move faster, there management teams living on coffee and have meetings to justify there huge salarys. yes we all know it can be done faster but the point is they don't want to/ have to.
i used to be like you but with some time you will realise it will all happen if your lucky.

you get pissed when you haven't ordered a certain film then blufans doesnt get approval and then have to start thinking out the box, example dunkirk turned into wwa oab (world wide art, only at blufans) not pay premium money for wwa.
so at the moment hanging out for manta and hoping there wea gets approval otherwise will be ebay for media market one also whilst hanging around hopefully prices come down to something sensilble.

so my advice just chill
pexels-photo-27892.jpg

basil :thumbs: