Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #44) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2018 (TBA)
Price: $189.99 (One Click) - $74.99 (Double Lenti) - $69.99 (Single Lenti) - $62.99 (Quarter Slip) - (GB will be live between 1800-2100 UK time On Friday 27 April) - Check your local time HERE
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip
Note:
One Click consisting of double lenticular, single lenticular and 1/4 slip

One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip

23753401-381B-49DC-B0DA-882F845B45F0.jpeg CFABA355-8F90-4A74-8B07-CEFCB5EB64EB.jpeg 957E6F56-ACB4-44D7-AC66-B7D7E7718E20.jpeg 74D02014-C37B-49DC-829F-E022AC4BAADB.jpeg
122631zknrsks0trk1xxkk.jpg
122630qokafox0o9pzfzbf.jpg
Actual pics:
dsc_1643-jpg.370776

dsc_1644-jpg.370777

dsc_1645-jpg.370781

dsc_1646-gif.370782

dsc_1648-jpg.370783

dsc_1649-jpg.370784

dsc_1650-jpg.370785

Last edited by a moderator:
So far it’s said to come out during April. Hope that’ll be the case.

Think we're looking at May now. Beauty and the Beast is being released early April so I expect the GB's for this being shortly after that with a release a month later :)

Think we're looking at May now. Beauty and the Beast is being released early April so I expect the GB's for this being shortly after that with a release a month later :)
That's not a bad thing. Hopefully Kimchi GOTG2 comes this month so it can be spread a bit.

Don’t agree with that at all, the first one wasn’t setting out to be funny but had moments that were, Ragnarok was like a whoopie cushion, actually trying to be funny.

You don't have to agree with it, that's absolutely fine.

I said it's more in line with the first one.. Not exactly like the first one. The first one was very light hearted and there was plenty of comic relief in there.. This one is more light hearted and has more comedy hence why I say its more in line with it where as the second one was dull, not just in tone but visually dull too. The first and third, bright and colourful, second one dull and drab. I can't think of a single comedy moment off my head in the second one. Plus wasn't Thor from Paramount? Thor Ragnarok is well under the disney umbrella and their mandate no matter what movie they make is to shoe horn in comedy, even in the latest Star Wars which in my opinion fell flat

I said it's more in line with the first one.. Not exactly like the first one. The first one was very light hearted and there was plenty of comic relief in there.. This one is more light hearted and has more comedy hence why I say its more in line with it where as the second one was dull, not just in tone but visually dull too. The first and third, bright and colourful, second one dull and drab. I can't think of a single comedy moment off my head in the second one. Plus wasn't Thor from Paramount? Thor Ragnarok is well under the disney umbrella and their mandate no matter what movie they make is to shoe horn in comedy, even in the latest Star Wars which in my opinion fell flat

Chill, Winston.

The comedy moment in 2 was him thinking of leaving the hammer on the coat rack, or something like that. Don’t get me wrong, I like them all in some way, but just felt like they were forcing the comedy in 3, whereas in 1 it felt more natural. But yeah, we don’t have to agree. As long as you know that I’m right.

You mean you didn't LOL at Selvig at Stonehenge? :p

Apart from Korg I didn't find Ragnarok funny in the slightest personally, definitely need Korg to show up again in future films... :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
Hi folks when the time comes for this release how do i go on about getting this? thanks for your replies.

When the time comes Cooey will announce the Group Buy time frames in this thread. At some point a link will be posted here directly for the GB purchase. Be prepared to act fast, these could sell out very quickly.

the other site says mid march gb with mid april release last time i looked.

so i hope everyones got deep pockets
nothing like blufans doing nothing in jan then trying to play catch up

deep-pockets-0.jpg

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: meaner and Radagast
Beauty and The Beast is a nice package - but an easy pass. The Kimchi editions were very nice - and this doesn't warrant double dipping. (Odds are - I will always probably watch the animated version or the Christophe Gans version)

Not completely zero though, there was a small part on Earth.

While I enjoyed Ragnarok a lot and have nothing against it being set almost entirely in the cosmos, I also like the setting in the first two movies. Thor on Earth is fun. Variety is good though.
eh?
which part of Ragnorok was set on earth?

its all other relm's / space

It's more in line with the original Thor in terms of tone as it was quite light hearted and had quite abit of comedy.

Thor Dark World was just dreadful, probably the worst MCU movie to date next to Incredible Hulk.
working my way back through all MCU movie and Hulk is not that bad - certainly feel's a tad out of sync with the rest of the MCU regards to tone but its pretty damn good, even now.

hope so - steelbook funds are nil this month...but should have loads of back pay by end of the month so it's allowed to go live then :) please
lol

eh?
which part of Ragnorok was set on earth?

its all other relm's / space
No, it’s not all, but most. Spoiler below:

They travel to Earth in search of Odin, and Doctor Strange intercepts them there because of Loki. They spend some time with Strange. He then sends them to Norway (the coast location — not at all filmed in Norway, btw). There they meet Odin, and Hela reveals herself.

• Thanks
Reactions: yeslek
When the time comes Cooey will announce the Group Buy time frames in this thread. At some point a link will be posted here directly for the GB purchase. Be prepared to act fast, these could sell out very quickly.

Where do the links usually appear when the Group Buy begins? Will the link be on the last page or will it be at the top of page one where it says the release date info? Thanks in advance!

Also, How does the group buy work? Do I have to sign in to Highdefninja first and can i save my card on file or will i have to type it in when i go to the link to buy? Can we use paypal?

Where do the links usually appear when the Group Buy begins? Will the link be on the last page or will it be at the top of page one where it says the release date info? Thanks in advance!

Also, How does the group buy work? Do I have to sign in to Highdefninja first and can i save my card on file or will i have to type it in when i go to the link to buy? Can we use paypal?

You can only use paypal in the group buy and yes you have to be login, link should be in the original post at the top of the page when it starts.

Reactions: Alf_1