Release date: February 26, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - 3D
Price: £32.99 (4K) - £24.99 (3D)

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
There's so much cool/colourful artwork available for this movie, so I just had to do a premium edition concept. :hungry:

View attachment 344342

Holy ****

This is your best mock up mate. I can’t even see blufans beating this

Damn I want it

I'm working on it! Just waiting for @Flloydo to win the lottery so we can start our business together... we genuinely discuss this all the time. :p

Yes we do lol

Steel-caravan :rofl:

People dream of being actors, singers and astronuaghts.... we dream of opening our own premium steel company lol

Holy ****

This is your best mock up mate. I can’t even see blufans beating this

Damn I want it

Yes we do lol

Steel-caravan :rofl:

People dream of being actors, singers and astronuaghts.... we dream of opening our own premium steel company lol
Thanks dude! You know your opinion means the most to me. :drool: :p

I'm sure BF (or any retailer for that matter) could do a much better job if they had complete freedom to... being tied down by Disney's strict limitations must suck! (n)

Oh man, that still kills me. :hilarious:

Hahaha I never thought of it that way... but now you've got me thinking becoming an actor/singer/astronaut would probably be much easier to achieve lol. NASA, here I come! :astronaut:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
If any Kimchi, Manta, Blufans or other would be wise enought, they would stop what they are doing and just take your idea and print it already!!!! BOOM! Power seller right there!
Thanks Marc! They have my blessing to do just that if they wish. ;)

There's so much cool/colourful artwork available for this movie, so I just had to do a premium edition concept. :hungry:

View attachment 344342

I'll take one of these beauties to the UK please.

Love that slip a lot!!! The colour and the design compliments the Steelbook very well.

Please open up your own shop @Noodles I'd open up an account straight away and be a regular customer. Heck i'd just set up a direct debit. All of the steelbook designs i have seen from you are outstanding, I'd buy them all.

Reactions: Noodles
I'll take one of these beauties to the UK please.

Love that slip a lot!!! The colour and the design compliments the Steelbook very well.

Please open up your own shop @Noodles I'd open up an account straight away and be a regular customer. Heck i'd just set up a direct debit. All of the steelbook designs i have seen from you are outstanding, I'd buy them all.
Thanks mate! :)

It's good to know so many people would be willing to support me if by some miracle I did ever manage to make and sell these. One can dream! :angel:

Because fans don't pay for their creations to be produced...Every layer of complexity adds to the overall cost

and it is also down to Greed. They know they can produce a Steel with rubbish artwork which will sell out and then do re-releases with better artwork and finish later. More so most of the times Steelbook collectors get shafted with recycled discs.We have been seeing this trend for ages. So that is not going to change as it makes little business sense for companies.