Release date: February 26, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - 3D
Price: £32.99 (4K) - £24.99 (3D)

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi is the only company out there that raises prices on the their stock shortly after pre order. They are an absolute disgrace of a company and should be shamed for doing this

Yes, we're so used to seeing Zavvi drop prices that we're shocked on the odd occasion when they raise them . . .
tenor.gif

Anyway, they can do what they want with their prices and the jury's out on the ethics of what they've done here . . .
giphy.gif

. . . especially their raising the price of the still in stock 4K steelbook - something I think very poorly of . . .
giphy.gif

£34.99 for a 4K steel.... yeah i wont be buying 4K steels from zavvi.... ever. Would rather buy the 3D steel then later down the line get the 4K amaray.

Seems there was 200 of the 3D version left when zavvi put this back up for sale, well according to their email they blasted out. took a day to sell out, but goes to show, and rather dishearteningly so, that zavvi are now going to be more confident to allow rip-off pricing on their products if they're popular enough. Such a shame.

It was quite telling, when they announced these being put back on sale, that all the complaints here and on their twitter/social media went completely unanswered. Utter cowards.

Nothing like a good moan to start off the weekend...:D

Still no sign for the rest of my copies. I had no issues with deliveries from Zavvi for quite a while. I have received 1 but that was 1,5 weeks ago.
It’s not the first time for me a whole batch got lost.
Putting the price on it and no tracking number makes it interesting for some I guess.