Release date: February 26, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - 3D
Price: £32.99 (4K) - £24.99 (3D)

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I think the big difference with this 3D release and it not coming back into stock (yet?) is definitely because it's the first MCU film without a US 3D release. Even though the Vol 2 one was limited to the steelbook there, it was still available, while this wasn't at all. I did miss out on ordering this but I'm not too worried tbh, I just got the regular 3D version and saved myself £7.40. And if I do end up regretting it I might pick up the steelbook locally, it's just sans 3D and 4K here.

But going forward if you want an MCU 3D steelbook you'd better pre-order asap otherwise you'll miss out now.

I think its also because only the 3D bluray has the imax scenes. Thats the reason i went purely for this and not the 4K.

I'm glad I got the swiss/german Steelbook

ozHc.png

No title and the tipical faces along the spine :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I think the big difference with this 3D release and it not coming back into stock (yet?) is definitely because it's the first MCU film without a US 3D release. Even though the Vol 2 one was limited to the steelbook there, it was still available, while this wasn't at all. I did miss out on ordering this but I'm not too worried tbh, I just got the regular 3D version and saved myself £7.40. And if I do end up regretting it I might pick up the steelbook locally, it's just sans 3D and 4K here.

But going forward if you want an MCU 3D steelbook you'd better pre-order asap otherwise you'll miss out now.

You might have to do that with a lot of UK 3D steelbooks. I don't think there will be any more 3D steelbooks or 3D releases of any kind in Canada now.

Perhaps in the U.S.

OK @zavvi , what gives ?

You have just mentioned (on twitter) that the remaining 3D steelbooks are going live to order at 12noon UK time, that's great , but the price currently states £28.99 ????, should be £24.99. And you have upped the price of the 4K ones to £34.99 from £32.99.

Why are you ripping your customers off ?

• Thanks
Reactions: zavvi and lgans316
Im happy with my australian steel edition for $31 aud even though it has no 3d. I have another two edition on way which one has 4k and 3d and other 3d.
So as much as i regret canceling my order of this of the 3d and was tempted to reorder i dont really need it.
And thats just a joke zavvi you putting the price up.

I like the steelbook..........would've bought it..........but at £28:99?........bye bye. Could be a future ploy by Zavvi to make people think twice about pre order cancelling?

Zavvi is the only company out there that raises prices on the their stock shortly after pre order. They are an absolute disgrace of a company and should be shamed for doing this

£35 for a 4k steelbook is insanity

Reactions: Basil