Release date: February 26, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - 3D
Price: £32.99 (4K) - £24.99 (3D)

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I was given that excuse by the Royal Mail for a delayed parcel in the run up to Christmas. Trouble was, their own tracking system clearly showed that my local delivery office - barely 1.5 miles away from my house - had received it on schedule, but had sat on it for a few days for some unknown reason (I was receiving other post each day in the meantime)! My own postie admitted he was aware of parcels being left on a shelf in their office instead of being put in the pile for delivery...

My Postie usually delivers up to large letter size...Parcels are delivered by the Van driver

My Postie usually delivers up to large letter size...Parcels are delivered by the Van driver
I get a mixture - sometimes by postie, sometimes by van. Seems to be no real pattern or distinction (unless particularly large parcels, that is, which would always come by van). Sometimes the postie has brought round several (smaller) parcels for me on the same delivery. Perhaps it depends on the total they have to deliver on a particular round.

• Thanks
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
If in the UK too, looks like no post for us today . . . and maybe for the next few days . . . as we're reportedly under attack by "The beast from the East".
Your "Stone Cold" moniker most appropriate on this day . . .

Yeah I'm in the UK; the steelbook was addressed to my work address, I couldn't get in yesterday because of the adverse weather conditions. Got in this morning: still no steelbook. Hopefully today it might appear.

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia
I do not understand why the 3D version is still sold out, you cannot tell me that it is already completely sold out. I have been keeping my eyes open on the zavvi sites for some weeks but it remains sold out. Most of the steelbook collector's do not want 3D steelbooks, I already read a lot of comments here in the topics :" why is this or this movie released in a 3D steelbook ? "
and now the 4K steelbook is still available and the 3D " sold out " ?

I love 3D , so I really want this steelbook , I like the art work, it has 3D+2D ., there is no dvd included, and it has dutch subs
I want this : "my precious "

come on, zavvi , you must have some copies still available for sale

Yeah I was quite surprised I haven't received the back in stock email as we know for a fact that people on here cancelled theirs.

Yep I'm surprised as i canceled mine,as i collected all the Australian editions of marvel,even though I know uk edition is better i have very little of the uk editions from years back and stopped for a number of year, but now I'm getting into my steelbooks again.
I have a few editions of this one ordered so it's not as if I'm going to miss it, had it been a lenticular edition it would have been a keeper as I now want to get these now.

Got mine today and must say it´s actually quite boring and unexciting in hand, didn´t expect that coz it looked good on pics and vids :bored:. The gloss is weak and there is quite a lot of metal shine on red color, and I don´t like steelbook be mixed like that so much. Prefer nice proper full gloss with debossed title :smug: (and better picture as well :whistle:)....yeah Im glad I went with US BestBuy, cant wait to have this one in hand...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast
Not arrived for me yet. I get the bad weather etc but I’ve had 2 items that were sent Monday arrive today. Didn’t zavvi say there was a mistake with the dispatch emails and they were sent too early.

I’m wondering if all orders were fulfilled

I’m not moaning but I find it odd that I’ve had packages arrive from this week yet this was supposed to be dispatched over the weekend

As much as I enjoy the Blufans steelbook, I’m happy to keep the Zavvi version as my only copy of Ragnarok. What I appreciate most is that it goes hand in hand with the other two Thor films- they look great as a uniformed set.

Attachments

• 52BB1C48-4D45-463C-BE5A-A8B2B5A4B80A.jpeg
    52BB1C48-4D45-463C-BE5A-A8B2B5A4B80A.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 231
Reactions: ChrisPatt
Hello yy0925

Can't confirm if it will at this time but I'd keep an eye out around the time of release (February 26, 2018) once cancellations and failed payments are processed.
If/when it does come back, we'll post here and on our social media accounts.

@zavvi ?