Purchase links: 4K - 3D
Price: £32.99 (4K) - £24.99 (3D)

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine this morning.

Looked at it and rushed on here to look for other peoples photos as something stood out like a sore thumb and I can't un-see it!!

Above the K of Ragnarok there is a small vertical line that looks too much like a defect. Looking at the photos above though, it's on all of them.

It makes no sense it being there!

Other than that, it's really nice.
I see where you mean now. Yes, I have the same on my copy.

Reactions: snow flake
Yes and on mine thought it was a mark but it’s the picture

Attachments

• 9E88A5F7-74BF-4EF2-A95E-ABF6AF519A7B.jpeg
    9E88A5F7-74BF-4EF2-A95E-ABF6AF519A7B.jpeg
    809.1 KB · Views: 267
  • 65844D55-5A11-4270-B680-F255416111D1.jpeg
    65844D55-5A11-4270-B680-F255416111D1.jpeg
    360.9 KB · Views: 232
Reactions: hoppusdelonge
Arrived today. Nice looking steelbook, glossy is always a plus :) Cant wait to see the imax scenes in the 3D, Sucks they didn't include the imax scenes with the 4K, its the reason i cancelled it

Looked at it and rushed on here to look for other peoples photos as something stood out like a sore thumb and I can't un-see it!!

Above the K of Ragnarok there is a small vertical line that looks too much like a defect. Looking at the photos above though, it's on all of them.

I see what you mean, in hand it really does look like a scratch so much more than it does in pictures

It's an ok steelbook, seriously bland even with the gloss finish though imo

Reactions: lgans316
Received mine today, and like everyone else instantly saw the line above the K and though I've got a scratched steelbook. Part of the design? Just looks crass.

Other than that it's nice in hand, does help that it's gloss, shame it didn't have bossing like the US version.

Yes, the vertical silver slash mid artwork is clearly visible on the poster along with the other thin silver outlines and clearly part of his armour shining through the red mist:-
upload_2018-2-26_20-24-57.png
upload_2018-2-26_20-21-30.png

Curious to see if it shows up to the same extent on the U.S. steelbook.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisPatt
Can confirm that the Dolby Atmos track is very very quiet.
Dialogue clarity is fantastic but action elements severely lacking and surround activity very very disappointing.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles

Yes, I quite like it, too. Could it have been better? Yes, undoubtedly. But is it a disaster? No. At least, not completely. Overall, I would describe is as a 'nice' steelbook. Not 'great' or 'amazing'. But not bad, either. I think if it hadn't have been glossy, though, then it would have come in to the 'disappointing' or even 'poor' category. I do think that the gloss helps to raise it above average. Otherwise, we might have been left with a very flat, dull looking image...

For those that have it, worth the £33 for the 4k version? I still haven't bought one, I don't like these 4k prices but it would finish off my collection.

For those that have it, worth the £33 for the 4k version? I still haven't bought one, I don't like these 4k prices but it would finish off my collection.

No none premium steelbook is worth £33 IMO.

Maximum i think they should charge for 4K Steels is £29.99. A few quid more than the 4K Amaray.

Last edited: