Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: To the Bone

Genre: Drama

Director: Marti Noxon

Cast: Lily Collins, Carrie Preston, Lili Taylor, Keanu Reeves, Alex Sharp, Liana Liberato, Brooke Smith, Leslie Bibb, Kathryn Prescott, Ciara Bravo, Maya Eshet, Lindsey McDowell, Retta, Joanna Sanchez, Alanna Ubach, Hana Hayes, Michael B. Silver, Rebekah Kennedy, Dana L. Wilson, Don O. Knowlton, Karen Zahler, Leann Lei, Yindra Zayas, Lauren Jenna, Ronnie Clark, Ani Sava, Valerie Palincar

Release: 2017-01-22

Runtime: 107

Plot: A young woman dealing with anorexia meets an unconventional doctor who challenges her to face her condition and embrace life.

[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
4dgtcxzq3VDJMDQgXyrzmQbh0EH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

So this is what John Wick does after retiring... saving people. I guess he needs to make up for all those bodies he piled up.

Not heard of that one before... just looked it up though and it looks pretty interesting. Big cast too! Will definitely check it out. :thumbs:

Keanu has a similar role in it from what I can see in this trailer so it reminded me. Yeah good film

You seen the squid and the whale? Recommend that too

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Keanu has a similar role in it from what I can see in this trailer so it reminded me. Yeah good film

You seen the squid and the whale? Recommend that too
Haha yeah, I noticed that.

I actually picked Criterion's Squid and the Whale release up not too long ago and watched it the other week... thought it was ok, but nothing special.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Haha yeah, I noticed that.

I actually picked Criterion's Squid and the Whale release up not too long ago and watched it the other week... thought it was ok, but nothing special.

Yeah its nothing special but did make me chuckle. Been years since I've seen it. Isn't it a young Jessie?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database