Mediabook Train to Busan (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: February 3rd, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE - Mueller
Price: €27.46 €23.99
Note: Includes Seoul Station, no English subs, limited & numbered (2000 copies)

train to busan bd 2d mediabook.jpg

Last edited:
I already regret not pre-ordering this a month ago, when it was available on Amazon.de
Lucky me i live in Germany and there are still a bunch of shops, that are selling this nice mediabook.

For those who are interested check out: thalia.de, 1advd.ch, buecher.de or buch.de
It's a bit more expensive than on Amazon, but if you're really into it... ;)

/edit:
Btw, did you guys know that the prequel to Train to Busan will be included? It's called "Seoul Station". The main film will start off right where Seoul Station ended.

PS: Excuse my questionable English, but I think you'll get what I'm saying.

Unbelievable stuff happened. I placed an order at thalia.de on 25th January. On the homepage it said the article was still available, paid 29,90€ or sth like that. Two days ago (still hadnt received any package) I checked the order and the item was marked as out of stock.
Immediately I called Thalia and they told me that Splendid canceled the order because they are no items left. Why wouldn't Thalia contact me about this? I mean the Mediabook was released on 3rd February...
Anyway I checked the web for 2-3 hours to find a copy somewhere but nothing... It's sold out everywhere and on ebay you'll pay a fortune for this.

Then i had the idea to contact some local stores. I wouldn't drive to anystores just to check if I could still get a copy since I live in the countryside and not in a town/city. So i called the "Müller" store 15km away from my place. Sadly they didn't have any copies left but the saleswoman asked for my phone no. to get in touch because she would try to find a copy in a another Müller shop.

Two hours later she called me back and told me she found one somewhere in Bavaria (i live in the north of Germany) and they would send it to the shop and I could come by next Tuesday to pick it up. They would reserve the item for me. Actually I don't even know the price but since it'll probably the normal price I guess it will be around 25€. What a great service that was. I thanked her twice or three times I guess and she would start laughing and saying it's no big deal and she'd be happy for me.
Lucky me I guess. Can't wait for next Tuesday. :happy::happy:

Will post some pics if wanted.

Unbelievable stuff happened. I placed an order at thalia.de on 25th January. On the homepage it said the article was still available, paid 29,90€ or sth like that. Two days ago (still hadnt received any package) I checked the order and the item was marked as out of stock.
Immediately I called Thalia and they told me that Splendid canceled the order because they are no items left. Why wouldn't Thalia contact me about this? I mean the Mediabook was released on 3rd February...
Anyway I checked the web for 2-3 hours to find a copy somewhere but nothing... It's sold out everywhere and on ebay you'll pay a fortune for this.

Then i had the idea to contact some local stores. I wouldn't drive to anystores just to check if I could still get a copy since I live in the countryside and not in a town/city. So i called the "Müller" store 15km away from my place. Sadly they didn't have any copies left but the saleswoman asked for my phone no. to get in touch because she would try to find a copy in a another Müller shop.

Two hours later she called me back and told me she found one somewhere in Bavaria (i live in the north of Germany) and they would send it to the shop and I could come by next Tuesday to pick it up. They would reserve the item for me. Actually I don't even know the price but since it'll probably the normal price I guess it will be around 25€. What a great service that was. I thanked her twice or three times I guess and she would start laughing and saying it's no big deal and she'd be happy for me.
Lucky me I guess. Can't wait for next Tuesday. :happy::happy:

Will post some pics if wanted.
Congrats! Glad to hear your story had a happy ending. :)