Transformers 4: Age of Extinction (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #21) [China]

Oct 7, 2012
France
Release date: December, 2014
Different editions:
- Individual edition (A, B or C) - Limited to 500, 800 and 800
- 3in1 pack (Set of 3 steelbooks + Giftpack of 3 figurines)
- Dinobots Gift Set (Art C Optimus riding Grimlock figure) - Limited to 50

Details:
- Each steelbook will have its own unique numbered slip.
- Each individual has artcards
- The Triple pack will have all three steelbooks.
- BF's exclusive pattern disc surface.

Steelbook arts:
Art A: (debossed title)
Art B: (debossed tittle and back art debossed)
Art C: (debossed tittle)
a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
a-complete.jpg b-complete.jpg c-complete.jpg

The disc planning for Blufans TF4 release :
Art A: 2 Discs (2D+BD bonus)
Art B: 3 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus)
Art C: 4 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus+DVD)

TriPack:
3in1pack.jpg 3in1pack-complete.jpg

Lenticular Slips:
slips-01front.jpg slips-02back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok for myself I'm first a movie fan then a bluray collector. so this is a definite pass for me. my money is not for a lousy movie, especially when this movie is shot only to make money from China. the 3D visual effect is indeed good enough, but the sound effect is terrible considering this is TF4. Michael Bay and Dreamworks hardly put any serious thought into this film, all he thought starting from TF2 was to try every way to make more money mainly from China.

just my opinion(although the part regarding the sound effect is definite truth)

Reactions: domalorite
Sound like artwork will not be exclusive. That makes it OAB for me. Star Trek into Darkness and Jack Reacher are numbered exclusives but technically OAB as steelbooks artworks were release elsewhere.
Technically all the steelbooks you named are Blufans exclusives. In your opinion they are OAB. Semantics, ya know? If somebody is going for a complete Blufans line, then they need to buy one of these.

I passed on the STID tripack (and the STID single releases) but I've been rethinking it lately. Pretty sure I'll be grabbing this thing (I just won't be able to eat for that month--Ramen is still cheap, right?).

The price will be $180-$195 because the individual releases will be $60-$65 like all blufans 3d. So if you thought a $150 was a big pill then think again.

Nice that they are getting all 3 Releases. The Amazon.fr (2nd design) and the Entertainment Store (3rd design) are the best out of the 3.

If I was going to get one I'd probably go with design #3

Nice that they are getting all 3 Releases. The Amazon.fr (2nd design) and the Entertainment Store (3rd design) are the best out of the 3.

If I was going to get one I'd probably go with design #3

Tough one...I like the front of nr 1 best, but nr 3 has both nice front and back. Well, well....have time to think! :)

I guess WWA means the finishing will also be the same.

Don't get me wrong I love spot gloss. However much of the steel will be matte and imo the artwork on the back of the white steel is crying out for some glossy treatment!

I guess WWA means the finishing will also be the same.

Don't get me wrong I love spot gloss. However much of the steel will be matte and imo the artwork on the back of the white steel is crying out for some glossy treatment!
WWA (worldwide artwork) doesn't mean the finishing will be the same, but a shared run does. It was confirmed elsewhere that these steelbooks are from shared runs.

Reactions: kron