Transformers 4: Age of Extinction (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #21) [China]

Oct 7, 2012
France
Release date: December, 2014
Different editions:
- Individual edition (A, B or C) - Limited to 500, 800 and 800
- 3in1 pack (Set of 3 steelbooks + Giftpack of 3 figurines)
- Dinobots Gift Set (Art C Optimus riding Grimlock figure) - Limited to 50

Details:
- Each steelbook will have its own unique numbered slip.
- Each individual has artcards
- The Triple pack will have all three steelbooks.
- BF's exclusive pattern disc surface.

Steelbook arts:
Art A: (debossed title)
Art B: (debossed tittle and back art debossed)
Art C: (debossed tittle)
a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
a-complete.jpg b-complete.jpg c-complete.jpg

The disc planning for Blufans TF4 release :
Art A: 2 Discs (2D+BD bonus)
Art B: 3 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus)
Art C: 4 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus+DVD)

TriPack:
3in1pack.jpg 3in1pack-complete.jpg

Lenticular Slips:
slips-01front.jpg slips-02back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another tripack release...wooohooo. I missed out on Star Trek tripack so there's no way I'm gonna miss out of this one :D

Thanks for the info KaKa1888 :thumbs:

Wow so many great announcements! watching with interest :watch:

@harry another one for your awesome Blufan collection ;)

Reactions: harry
Another tripack release...wooohooo. I missed out on Star Trek tripack so there's no way I'm gonna miss out of this one :D

Sometimes I wonder, some people either have a lot of money, or they're completely hardcore and dedicated to their collections, nomatter what the cost ... :p

I like the film but I don't need another Tri Pack....:p :stop:

This cash cow is well and truly milked....:rofl: :LOL: :greedy:

Good for the fans and Blufans completists but 1 is enough for me...:wacky:

Agreed. Sometimes it gets a bit too much.

I'm guessing a Tripack is going to cost $150+ :wow:
I agree... the Transformers Cash Cow has truly been milked!
cash-cow.jpg

$150 for the the Tripack? :jawdrop: I'm definitely gonna pass on this because I know can get the Steelbooks with the same art from Best Buy USA, ES UK, and Amazon FR! :thumbs: And it will still be more afforable! ;)

I don't need to own EVERY Edition :(.... though I would like to! :naughty: :D :emb:

@bloodsnake007 is there room at the "Frankzilla Candy Chicken Ranch"!!!, for me and @harry ? As once the wife's see our RIP Bank Accounts :squint: :punch: We will need to earn some coins fast. :arghh:

As you know our ladies like their nails, hair , wax, new shoes, handbags, sexy underwear, makeup, :p :drool: :kiss: Fix on a weekly basis....!! :ohno: :ohno: :greedy: :naughty: :D :LOL:

Last edited:
@bloodsnake007 is there room at the Frankzilla Candy Chicken Ranch, for me and @harry ? As once the wife's see our RIP Bank Accounts :squint: :punch: We will need to earn some coins fast. :arghh:

As you know our ladies like their nails, hair , wax, new shoes, handbags, sexy underwear, makeup, :p :drool: :kiss: Fix on a weekly basis....!! :ohno: :ohno: :greedy: :naughty: :D :LOL:
"FRANKZILLA Candy Chicken Ranch?!" LMFAO!!! :rofl: There's always room for my NINJA PIMP Homies!!! :notworthy:
attachment.php
ninja4.gif
attachment.php
pimpslap.gif

:p

I guess Blufans doesn't care that Christmas is right around the corner. I guess instead of buying people gifts I'll be getting my dose of exclusive steelbooks lol!