Transformers : Age of Extinction (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Yes24.com Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : November 27, 2014

Price : $49.60

Links :
Yes24.com (NO International Shipping)
Nova Media

Note : Numbered 1,500 limited print run, 5 Character Cards, Numbered Cards, Full Slip Cover, 3 Disc Ulimate Collection

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

42292851(1).jpg
42591320(1).JPG

42591327.JPG

Attachments

• L.jpg
    L.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:
Sorry if i'm being a bit thick here, so is this shrink wrapped twice? Outer over the Grimlock slip and then again over the main Optimus Prime slip case?

The artwork of Optimus riding Grimlock is just something what you called, face plate, I guess? It's not a slip. It's shrink wrapped all together.

OK thanks, I was slightly confused as @ricsters pics seemed to show the Optimus Prime front cover but is still sealed?

Thanks all, I do have this but want to keep it sealed, just a bit of a shame I can't see the OP cover as it's covered up by the Grimlock thing on top :(

I love theses types of packages, with bonus stuff and steel inserted into a FullSlip with a Numbering Card... a la Kimchi and Film Arena... but unfortunately as much as I love the Transformers, the 4th movie I found it very long... it was amazing CGI, but there was no real story to grip you just action sequence mostly...too bad I didn't like the movie this is such a nice edition, I wish they would do this on other releases as well...

does yes24.com make more exclusive packages like this one, never heard of them...

Reactions: pokjak290