Transformers: Age of Extinction (Target Excl. Optimus Prime Packaging Blu-ray) [USA/Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PRICE: $22.99
RELEASE DATE: September 30th, 2014
ORDER: Exclusive to Target
Group buy: apsmith21

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So that's one down and ....... to go. Good luck with the rest and I think we all want to a see a photo of the collection when they've all arrived. :thumbs:
You got it my friend, will do! ;) :cool: I still have to do the same for all my Godzilla Editions! :woot: :drool:

Godzilla editions? I thought there was only the German statue and the Steelbook with or without 3d? Unless you're talking about the various slip case editions?
Yes! :D The German Statue, the FuturePak with ROAR, various Steelbooks and Slipcover Editions! :woot: :drool: Soon I'm gonna have to purchase a new Blu-Ray Storage Wall Unit! :ohno: :(

Reactions: Lester
Yes! :D The German Statue, the FuturePak with ROAR, various Steelbooks and Slipcover Editions! :woot: :drool: Soon I'm gonna have to purchase a new Blu-Ray Storage Wall Unit! :ohno: :(

I forgot about the 'roar' edition. Thanks.

I think I'm also going to have to make so room. I've got a display cabinet that I might empty and put some new items in, just to freshen things up a bit.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I was at Target today and saw the pre-purchase on the shelf. The 40 inch fabric poster seems awesome. I had to remind myself how much I hate these movies to stop myself from buying it:) This looks like a neat exclusive for those of you are getting it though. I hope it's a sign of things to come from Target. It's nice someone else is doing some in-store pre-sales with bonus items besides Wally World.

My wife surprised me with this today! :woot: :notworthy: YAY!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: I fu**ing LOVE that woman! :drool:

full

This Fabric Poster is AWESOME! :cool:

I'll be adding this bad boy to My TF Collection!!!
You sir, have the coolest wife.

I so want that fabric poster but I live in Australia and it sucks that we won't have those awesome exclusive editions/promos like you guys do.

Last edited:
You sir, has the coolest wife.

I so want that fabric poster but I live in Australia and it sucks that we won't have those awesome exclusive editions/promos like you guys do.
@anis "You sir, has the coolest wife" THANKS buddy! :woot: She is pretty DAMN AWESOME! :drool: :thumbs: As for the Fabric Poster, my local store had several left, I'll ask them if I can have one for FREE, if I do... it's yours ;)

Reactions: anis
@anis "You sir, has the coolest wife" THANKS buddy! :woot: She is pretty DAMN AWESOME! :drool: :thumbs: As for the Fabric Poster, my local store had several left, I'll ask them if I can have one for FREE, if I do... it's yours ;)
Yes please!! Or you can ask to buy one?:ohno: I'll pay for whatever they're asking plus the postage to Australia.:woot: I'd really REALLY love to have it on my wall!!

Yes please!! Or you can ask to buy one?:ohno: I'll pay for whatever they're asking plus the postage to Australia.:woot: I'd really REALLY love to have it on my wall!!
@anis I went to my local Target Store last night and I was told they got rid of them! :mad: :( Sorry buddy :sorry: There's another Store by my workplace, I'll check there later on today :thumbs:

Reactions: anis