Transformers: Age of Extinction (Target Excl. Optimus Prime Packaging Blu-ray) [USA/Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PRICE: $22.99
RELEASE DATE: September 30th, 2014
ORDER: Exclusive to Target
Group buy: apsmith21

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:emb::sorry::sorry:
@anis I went to my local Target Store last night and I was told they got rid of them! :mad: :( Sorry buddy :sorry: There's another Store by my workplace, I'll check there later on today :thumbs:
It's ok. Thanks a lot for doing that. Hope they didn't just put them in a bin though. Who knows, they might send them all the way to Australia to do the same promotion here.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
:emb::sorry::sorry:
It's ok. Thanks a lot for doing that. Hope they didn't just put them in a bin though. Who knows, they might send them all the way to Australia to do the same promotion here.
Great News @anis! :D

On Tuesday when I picked up my copy of 'Edge of Tomorrow', I asked for extra Fabric Posters... to my surprise they still had 3 left! :jawdrop: I was given one! :woot: AND it's ALL YOURS my friend! :thumbs:

TF4 Fabric Poster.JPG

• Helpful Post
Reactions: anis and Asopp
Great News @anis! :D

On Tuesday when I picked up my copy of 'Edge of Tomorrow', I asked for extra Fabric Posters... to my surprise they still had 3 left! :jawdrop: I was given one! :woot: AND it's ALL YOURS my friend! :thumbs:

View attachment 106572
OMG I'm so happy!!!!!!! Thanks so much!

You're my hero. :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: You're collecting Transformers and Godzilla stuffs (2 of my favourite movie franchises) and you also picked up Edge of Tomorrow (one of my favourite movies this year), which made you even more awesome.:p

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
OMG I'm so happy!!!!!!! Thanks so much!

You're my hero. :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: You're collecting Transformers and Godzilla stuffs (2 of my favourite movie franchises) and you also picked up Edge of Tomorrow (one of my favourite movies this year), which made you even more awesome.:p
@anis THANKS! :emb: :woot: I LOVE the New GODZILLA movie, I created a Collection for it if you're interested ;)

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/my-godzilla-2014-collection.50299/

Plus, I've received you Private Message! :thumbs:

popcorn.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: anis