Transformers: Dark of the moon (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Mar 6, 2011
Germany
according to a user on the German Board meinerseits Media Markt will get an exclusive 3D Steelbook of Transformers 3.

Release date of February 9th, 2012.

transformers3-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That one does not include the 3D disc.

If you zoom in on sabertooth's pictures you can clearly see that his version has the 3D Disc.

Ok, thanks, just making sure as this was just stated:

It's german but it's no MM exclusive as it was sold also on Amazon if I'm correct :)

Since there is no other Amazon-listing, I assume Ryve was wrong :p.

sabertooth, that isnt the media markt exclusive.

That is the MM Steelbook. Because its opened you cannot tell its the MM version, but it is as I have this version and it comes with 3 discs. The one on sale on amazon.de only comes with 2 disc's.

The Steelbooks are identical from MM & amazon. The difference being the MM version has the full package 3D version and all the bonus features too.

Last edited:
That is the MM Steelbook. Because its opened you cannot tell its the MM version, but it is as I have this version and it comes with 3 discs. The one on sale on amazon.de only comes with 2 disc's.

The Steelbooks are identical from MM & amazon. The difference being the MM version has the full package 3D version and all the bonus features too.

Not to mention cost more as well... I remember paying like $55 for this from the GB when it was all said and done.

Not to mention cost more as well... I remember paying like $55 for this from the GB when it was all said and done.

+1

My favourite versions of this steel are the HK one with the full lenticular slip and the TW one with its awesome slip. :D

Tripple dipped on this as its such a great looking steel with the Debossing & Embossing of the title. :p

Last edited:
Yeah I know. And I know there's a Canadian one aswell. But I really don't like those ones. I meant a new rerelease from Paramount with clean back etc...and border and Embossing. :D

Reactions: SaberTooth

^^ This guy gets it. (not to mention it was already explained a few posts up from mine. ;) :hilarious: )

They go well together.....

DSC03083.jpg

All I need now is a Revenge Of The Fallen steelie. Come on Paramount!!

hel yea :scat:brotha and that means 2-disc edition dammit >_<

Brilliant photo's Sabertooth, i want one of these now or even the 2D steelbook (already own the 3D amaray) I was holding out till play.com released one but i guess that won't be happening now (unless Zavvi start releasing some more Paramount Steelbooks this year). So now i need to find one.

Last edited: