Transformers: Dark of the moon (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Mar 6, 2011
Germany
according to a user on the German Board meinerseits Media Markt will get an exclusive 3D Steelbook of Transformers 3.

Release date of February 9th, 2012.

transformers3-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempting but at 36ukp all in. Its expensive. Can anyone give me details on the superset ?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

On Media Markt page its called Transformers Superset. Its the Transformers 3D Steelbook. Include 2d version, 3d version and a digital copy.

Price at Mediamarkt online shop 24.99€. Shipping only to Germany

hmm why no pics?

...well i guess its been a while since i took sum photos :D

ytqwEAS.jpg

Bf7Huzc.jpg

Gjv0PtO.jpg

ZXFmz0X.jpg
My 1st, in hand german steelbook :)

Had originally been interested in the fancy Lenwhatumacallit version from HK, but decided on this MM exclusive as its the only version of DSM to have the complete contents package (3D, 2D & Special Features) :LOL:

Wow, clean back with artwork, inside artwork, no reimagined titles. This is much better than the German steelbooks with these problems that made me stop collecting German steelbooks. Nice!

Reactions: SaberTooth
Wow, clean back with artwork, inside artwork, no reimagined titles. This is much better than the German steelbooks with these problems that made me stop collecting German steelbooks. Nice!

Yes the Dark of the Moon steelbook is one of the best steelbooks Germany has ever put out. The Dark Knight trilogy is another example of Germany getting it right. It doesn't happen often.