Tridon's 'PACIFIC RIM' Collection!

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Not only was Pacific Rim my favourite film of 2013 so far (read my HDN Final Thoughts 'review' for it here), but it's my newest creature-feature obsession. I have some amazing items on their way to me right now, so once they're all in hand, I'll start posting some pics of my newly-acquired collection.

Subscribe to this page if you're a Pacific Rim fan and you want to see some super-cool collectibles! :D

In the meantime, please check out and 'thank' my Peter Jackson's King Kong, Trollhunter, Riddick and Digibook collections. Links are in my signature! :thumbs:

-------------------------

THE COLLECTION... (click links below)

ROUND 1

ROUND 2

ROUND 3

ROUND 4

ROUND 5

-------------------------

And here's a YouTube video that I threw together showing off my haul of Canadian Blu-ray exclusives. Keep in mind when you watch my videos; I'm working with a piece-of-**** iPhone and ever since they updated to an Android wannabe, it's nearly impossible to properly center an image when recording. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• 179px-Gipsy_Nuclear_Vortex_Turbine_02.jpg
    179px-Gipsy_Nuclear_Vortex_Turbine_02.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:
imust say tridon, your pac rim collection and especially your thread is VERY contagious. after seeing your posts, i started to get into the whole pac rim release. since then, i bought the US 3D blu, i did a late GB for CA steel, bought a book and ordered the jbhifi release (needed to cancel because not a VMB). i don't know if i should thank you or send you a bill;)

AWESOME collection and thanks for turning me onto this. the 'man, machines and monsters' is a REALLY nice book with great artwork / illustrations. :)

I am guessing here but are you a fan of pacific rim? ;)

Awesome collection....... so far :thumbs: Looking forward to see what else you get to your collection :movie:

Reactions: tridon
Thanks, everyone! I had to unfortunately trim down my pre-orders due to budgetary restraints, but I still have some beauties incoming. :scat:

Damn.

How the hell did you gather a collection like this that quick!? EEK!

I'm amazed man, good work!

It helps to have more money than brains, bud. ;)

imust say tridon, your pac rim collection and especially your thread is VERY contagious. after seeing your posts, i started to get into the whole pac rim release. since then, i bought the US 3D blu, i did a late GB for CA steel, bought a book and ordered the jbhifi release (needed to cancel because not a VMB). i don't know if i should thank you or send you a bill;)

AWESOME collection and thanks for turning me onto this. the 'man, machines and monsters' is a REALLY nice book with great artwork / illustrations. :)

I'm glad I could help spread the disease. There's just so many cool-looking collectibles for this film because of the wild designs of the characters and sets. It's hard to hold back when it comes to this flick!

Nice stuff! Even better presentation!

I have that Pacific Breach Kaiju shirt from Teefury too!

Thanks, man! Yeah, I love that TeeFury tee. That's a great site... I visit there daily.

I thought you might like this. It's by Richard Davies. I got it in a few weeks ago and framed it recently.

pacific-rim-print-2_zps2dc72ac5.jpg

That poster's awesome! I have a few dozen JPEGs saved on my computer of Pacific Rim art from various artists... that one included. It's pretty nice seeing it printed out and framed like that, though! :thumbs:

Round 3

UPDATE - ROUND 3! :LOL:

Not a huge update, but nevertheless, there's still some new additions to my growing PACIFIC RIM collection! :D

3D Combo Pack with Lenticular Slipcover [USA].
full

Combo Pack with Lenticular Slipcover [USA].
full

Two-Disc DVD Special Edition with Foil Slipcover [USA].
full

4-Disc Gipsy Danger Limited Edition 3D Blu-ray [USA].
full

LEFT TO RIGHT: Neca Action Figures Series 2 - Striker Eureka, Leatherback and Battle-Damaged Gipsy Danger.
full

Last edited:
That's a fantastic collection! 2 thumbs way up Ken! :thumbs::thumbs:

Those tees are sick, are they available online? :)

Edit: never mind, just realized the name of the source was watermarked :p

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon
Thanks, everyone! I'd love for it to only get bigger, but my priorities have unfortunately led me elsewhere over the last month. Still, it'll surely grow over time! :thumbs:

Those tees are sick, are they available online? :)

Haha... yes, those shirts are all from online stores, but they were all limited to one-day sales only, so you won't find them anymore.

Didn't see this figure in your collection. Gipsy Danger 18in from NECA.

You going to pick this one up Compadre ?:D

tu7ydyqa.jpg

gyzu3aja.jpg

I do love that figure, but I had to cancel my order because I didn't have the cash at the time. I may re-buy it in the future alongside Neca's 18-inch Knifehead, but as of now, I'm sticking to the 7-inch figures and the upcoming Sideshow statues. :)

Reactions: Wreck and ocielz
Stunning collection!

Did you get my PM re the UK mag with the Pacific Rim covers & inners?

Thanks, Jae! I don't believe I ever received your PM, but let me double-look. I was annihilated by PMs over the last little while and may have overlooked it. :)