HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Slipped under the radar?

Tron Legacy (3d Blu-ray/ Blu-ray/ Digital Copy) (Collectible Metal Packaging)
https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/action-adventure/tron-legacy-3d-blu-ray-blu-ray-digital-copy-steel-book/656083

Release Date 30-11-2011
Price: AUS$37.58, Approx £26

03 June 2013 PRICE CRASH AUS$14.99 EEK!

001.png

20% Discount till 7 Dec

JB_AU_20111130_20_Off_DVD_Banner_728x90_728.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Reactions: Marina Blue
They ship to the U.S. Just put the Viva into the basket and go to checkout. There's a drop down menu where you can select your country and it shows you the shipping fee. For the U.S. it's 8,70 Aus Dollar.

Reactions: SpeedMasterLee
I have received one more yesterday, once again damaged. I called JB to complain, the girl didn't want to say clearly but apparently is back in stock due high volume of returned or cancelled orders. Please post your feedback here once you receive your order.

It has been almost three weeks since I ordered from JBHIFI and my order status is still showing IN PROGRESS. I wrote to the customer service two weeks ago and all they said was that there suppliers are out of stock and have an indefinite delivery date. Why would you have the items still showing still in stock on the website and give this response. :angry: I have sent a second email today requesting a response from a Supervisor or Manager. I really hope this is not the first and last time I do business with JBHIFI.

It has been almost three weeks since I ordered from JBHIFI and my order status is still showing IN PROGRESS. I wrote to the customer service two weeks ago and all they said was that there suppliers are out of stock and have an indefinite delivery date. Why would you have the items still showing still in stock on the website and give this response. :angry: I have sent a second email today requesting a response from a Supervisor or Manager. I really hope this is not the first and last time I do business with JBHIFI.

Hi mate,
Yes im in the same boat,Ive got a couple that im waiting on in the same manner.I also had the same problem with ezydvd when godfather slips came out.had 3 sets on order they delivered 3x GF1.....3XGF3.....3XGF2 WENT TO BACK ORDER,and i waited for weeks,not thinking they were ever going to turn up and id have to start trolling ebay to complete the sets,then out of the blue i was charged for them and they hit my letter box the next day....EEK!
My advise mate for what its worth is to just leave them on order as you only get charged when they post them..so your not really losing out and if it turns up then SWeeeeeeeet
BUT I DO KNOW YOUR FRUSTRATION....good luck buddy