HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Slipped under the radar?

Tron Legacy (3d Blu-ray/ Blu-ray/ Digital Copy) (Collectible Metal Packaging)
https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/action-adventure/tron-legacy-3d-blu-ray-blu-ray-digital-copy-steel-book/656083

Release Date 30-11-2011
Price: AUS$37.58, Approx £26

03 June 2013 PRICE CRASH AUS$14.99 EEK!

001.png

20% Discount till 7 Dec

JB_AU_20111130_20_Off_DVD_Banner_728x90_728.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a few of these, all of them arrived unsealed and all dented, one even looked like someone had sat on it.

Luckily I had these sent to my friend in Australia before forwarding to me... saved me a lot of bother.

Got this through the door today. Its awesome :D. the packaging from JB was also first class

Congrats mate, you sound like you got lucky. The only times I have ordered from them it's just come in a thin bubble mailer.

Last edited:
Congrats mate, you sound like you got lucky. The only times I have ordered from them it's just come in a thin bubble mailer.

Yeah it seems so, nearly everything i read about the packaging is negative, but they sent it in a box with lots of paper round about the case. Also didnt pay customs which is a bonus. Just requested that they send it as a gift and it worked perfect :D

I don't hear much hype on this one anymore? But it's a marvelous design. I can't let it go. Pics just don't do it justice. I hope it has gone down in price so more people can get their hands on it. You won't regret it

I thought this was long OOP? I thought because it says awaiting stock; 4 days, that means they have to source it from somewhere else and it's not actually in stock.

Wonder if anyone's had any deliveries of this in the last couple of months.

Reactions: cityguyste
SHIPPED :LOL:

just to let all know...i placed an order yesterday and just received an email to say it has been shipped

they definitely have stock its a high price but it is a very high want