HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Slipped under the radar?

Tron Legacy (3d Blu-ray/ Blu-ray/ Digital Copy) (Collectible Metal Packaging)
https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/action-adventure/tron-legacy-3d-blu-ray-blu-ray-digital-copy-steel-book/656083

Release Date 30-11-2011
Price: AUS$37.58, Approx £26

03 June 2013 PRICE CRASH AUS$14.99 EEK!

001.png

20% Discount till 7 Dec

JB_AU_20111130_20_Off_DVD_Banner_728x90_728.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A question on this VIVA do all the corners have a greyed out effect...all the corners of mine do but they aren't damaged though as they are all the same in colour.

A question on this VIVA do all the corners have a greyed out effect...all the corners of mine do but they aren't damaged though as they are all the same in colour.

I noticed that aswel. At first I thought it was scratched but after a closer look they are all identical.

I noticed that aswel. At first I thought it was scratched but after a closer look they are all identical.

Cheers GB :scat:

Yes it is unusual but it's not damaged just how it's been finished just wanted confirmation if I ever sell it :D.

Same with inglorious bastards metal slip won one a few weeks ago on ebay I give it a clean when I got it , looked where the swastika was on the spine and thought I had rub the paint off,MR SHEEN is not that powerful.

After seeing a few pics of them on here they are all like that:hilarious:

Thanks! Been wanting this for ages. :D

EDIT - I'm trying to make an account ON JB, but it keeps telling me my cell/mobile number is wrong... any tips?

Use your landline number - you need to put the national code for UK in +44 and then drop the 0 from your local code :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Noodles
only enter landline leave mobile blank

Use your landline number - you need to put the national code for UK in +44 and then drop the 0 from your local code :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks chaps! I thought I had to enter both numbers (landline and cell) because they each had the * symbol next to them. Left it blank like you suggested though and it worked fine. :)

Reactions: Antman and Flip