Unboxing Pics & Videos (From HDN Members)

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Package from yabe.
SUSEP (4).JPG
SUSEP (5).JPG
SUSEP (9).JPG
SUSEP (8).JPG
SUSEP (2).JPG
SUSEP (3).JPG
SUSEP (7).JPG
SUSEP (6).JPG
SUSEP (10).JPG
SUSEP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
S'up Ninjas. This week's a special one. I can finally cross off my collector's bucket list an item I've been chasing for years, and as much as loved Flight of The Navigator growing up, I'm talking about the gorgeous Harry Potter Elder Wand Set. :smuggrin::joy::happy:

20170808_201053.jpg

20170808_201237.jpg 20170808_201244.jpg 20170808_201254.jpg 20170808_202644.jpg 20170808_202743.jpg 20170808_203205.jpg

20170808_203408.jpg

20170808_202241.jpg

S'up Ninjas. This week's a special one. I can finally cross off my collector's bucket list an item I've been chasing for years, and as much as loved Flight of The Navigator growing up, I'm talking about the gorgeous Harry Potter Elder Wand Set. :smuggrin::joy::happy:

View attachment 326623

View attachment 326627 View attachment 326628 View attachment 326629 View attachment 326630 View attachment 326631 View attachment 326632

View attachment 326633

View attachment 326634
Awesome pics. Especially that elder wand set. That thing is epic.

@Mark Wilson do you have Card for Resident Evil? Mine was also with forth part of the series:
Resident_Evil_1_4_Ultimate_Edition_Ammunition_Box_13.jpg
@galareta2332 yeah it came with the inlay but it was missing Afterlife. The seller I bought it from told me it only had the first 3 movies so did me a good deal on it. I'll probably hunt down the same copy of Afterlife to add to it but right now i'm not that fussed. It was the ammo box I was after more than anything. :thumbs:

Reactions: galareta2332
@galareta2332 yeah it came with the inlay but it was missing Afterlife. The seller I bought it from told me it only had the first 3 movies so did me a good deal on it. I'll probably hunt down the same copy of Afterlife to add to it but right now i'm not that fussed. It was the ammo box I was after more than anything. :thumbs:

I know the feeling:) I bought the 5th part - Retribution also in the same digipack, cause there was little place in the box, but it was not enough to make it safe from scratches so i keep it separately.
http://movieshelter.blogspot.com/2014/10/resident-evil-5-premium-edition.html?m=1

I know the feeling:) I bought the 5th part - Retribution also in the same digipack, cause there was little place in the box, but it was not enough to make it safe from scratches so i keep it separately.
http://movieshelter.blogspot.com/2014/10/resident-evil-5-premium-edition.html?m=1
Those digipacks are really nice. Shame there wasn't room for Retribution in the ammo box. There's been so many awesome editions of Resident Evil released throughout the years I wonder if there's anyone out there who has them all?

Those digipacks are really nice. Shame there wasn't room for Retribution in the ammo box. There's been so many awesome editions of Resident Evil released throughout the years I wonder if there's anyone out there who has them all?

Agree I have 3 of the rare ones..... So I guess I have a pretty good portion of them....... But I will not be paying 250 for that new one coming out....

I'm sure you'll change your tune when you see my unboxing pictures of it ;)

Nope....... unless it drops by 150 dollars.... Like I said my new ammo box sold out in less then 24 hours..... this one has been there for how long now, and still available..? nah I'm good.... IF they drop the price by 150 it will be a solid MAYBE...... Only way for me.

Nope....... unless it drops by 150 dollars.... Like I said my new ammo box sold out in less then 24 hours..... this one has been there for how long now, and still available..? nah I'm good.... IF they drop the price by 150 it will be a solid MAYBE...... Only way for me.
Mate, i agree it is way overpriced for the size of it but its also infinitely cooler looking than another boring ammo box. Just my opinion though. You may like your ammo box more. And as for the price...mate, I thought you were one of us - a crazy hardcore collector, when has price ever been an issue for something that cool? The way I look at it is I paid about the same amount for the German Saw trap set. They look about the same size and they have roughly the same amount of movies. Therefore it's worth it in my opinion. Now quit your bellyaching and get ordering :LOL::rofl:;)

Mate, i agree it is way overpriced for the size of it but its also infinitely cooler looking than another boring ammo box. Just my opinion though. You may like your ammo box more. And as for the price...mate, I thought you were one of us - a crazy hardcore collector, when has price ever been an issue for something that cool? The way I look at it is I paid about the same amount for the German Saw trap set. They look about the same size and they have roughly the same amount of movies. Therefore it's worth it in my opinion. Now quit your bellyaching and get ordering :LOL::rofl:;)

I am a serious collector bud, but for that price I can get other things that are a lot cooler or rarer. I personally don't think it's just another ammo case...... In my opinion it's completely different in look, it's limited number of ONLY 250 is painted on the front, comes with all steel books inside, and a lot of cool extra goodies..... and it was LESS then that one that is not limited.... So unless they lower the price drastically like they did for the expendables set they have (which looks exactly the same size) it will be an easy pass for me. ;)

I am a serious collector bud, but for that price I can get other things that are a lot cooler or rarer. I personally don't think it's just another ammo case...... In my opinion it's completely different in look, it's limited number of ONLY 250 is painted on the front, comes with all steel books inside, and a lot of cool extra goodies..... and it was LESS then that one that is not limited.... So unless they lower the price drastically like they did for the expendables set they have (which looks exactly the same size) it will be an easy pass for me. ;)
Didn't mean to touch a nerve bud. Maybe you don't get my humour yet? I can tell from your pictures you're a serious collector and you love your super rare limited editions. Me? I'm not too much bothered by how rare an item is so long as it's something a little different. For me, they'd already done a Resident Evil ammo box so releasing another one (regardless of its better goodies) is a little disappointing in my opinion. Why not release the discs in a T-Virus cylinder, or a model of a licker head you know, just something a little different, like they've done with the new German one. Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing you for liking it, I'm happy you do and one day I'll probably pick it up too, I just think it's a little lazy to release two similar ammo boxes. But that's just my opinion. The world would be a pretty boring place if we all agreed in the same thing. :thumbs:

Didn't mean to touch a nerve bud. Maybe you don't get my humour yet? I can tell from your pictures you're a serious collector and you love your super rare limited editions. Me? I'm not too much bothered by how rare an item is so long as it's something a little different. For me, they'd already done a Resident Evil ammo box so releasing another one (regardless of its better goodies) is a little disappointing in my opinion. Why not release the discs in a T-Virus cylinder, or a model of a licker head you know, just something a little different, like they've done with the new German one. Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing you for liking it, I'm happy you do and one day I'll probably pick it up too, I just think it's a little lazy to release two similar ammo boxes. But that's just my opinion. The world would be a pretty boring place if we all agreed in the same thing. :thumbs:

No nerve was touched, apparently you don't realize when or if any nerve of mine is, haha. I know you can, without a doubt.... I was just stating I'd rather get other things with that much money..... then something I'm sure will be available for a long while and will drop in price.

No nerve was touched, apparently you don't realize when or if any nerve of mine is, haha. I know you can, without a doubt.... I was just stating I'd rather get other things with that much money..... then something I'm sure will be available for a long while and will drop in price.
Yeah no worries mate. After looking briefly on my lunch break today I found 4 of those rare Resident Evil ammo boxes. The cheapest was 299.00 Euro and the most expensive was $498.00 USD. From what you paid do you think the cheaper one is a good price?

A few late week arrivals to see in the weekend...

20170811_192852.jpg
20170811_193404.jpg 20170811_193411.jpg 20170811_193418.jpg 20170811_193429.jpg
20170811_194112.jpg
20170811_193827.jpg 20170811_193851.jpg 20170811_194140.jpg 20170811_194149.jpg

Hell on Wheels complete series was from Amazon US
Resident Evil Vendetta Steelbook was from Zavvi
Life Full Lenticular Sleeve with Steelbook was from Kimchidvd

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
A few late week arrivals to see in the weekend...

View attachment 327253 View attachment 327254 View attachment 327255 View attachment 327256 View attachment 327257 View attachment 327258 View attachment 327259 View attachment 327260 View attachment 327261 View attachment 327262

Hell on Wheels complete series was from Amazon US
Resident Evil Vendetta Steelbook was from Zavvi
Life Full Lenticular Sleeve with Steelbook was from Kimchidvd
Very nice. That hell on wheels set looks pretty amazing. :woot::D