Unboxing Pics & Videos (From HDN Members)

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Package from yabe.
SUSEP (4).JPG
SUSEP (5).JPG
SUSEP (9).JPG
SUSEP (8).JPG
SUSEP (2).JPG
SUSEP (3).JPG
SUSEP (7).JPG
SUSEP (6).JPG
SUSEP (10).JPG
SUSEP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah no worries mate. After looking briefly on my lunch break today I found 4 of those rare Resident Evil ammo boxes. The cheapest was 299.00 Euro and the most expensive was $498.00 USD. From what you paid do you think the cheaper one is a good price?

Well they will only get more and more expensive since they are so limited.... I got lucky and Media Markt sent me the one I preordered directly from them for retail price..... I wasn't sure if they would cause they told me they would cancel it.... so I paid a little more for a preorder of the 2nd one on ebay...... Media Markt wound up sending me the one, so now I have 2...... I love the way they have the number printed in the white paint on the front of each one..... I now have 044 and 129....

20170811_235351 (720x1280).jpg

Well they will only get more and more expensive since they are so limited.... I got lucky and Media Markt sent me the one I preordered directly from them for retail price..... I wasn't sure if they would cause they told me they would cancel it.... so I paid a little more for a preorder of the 2nd one on ebay...... Media Markt wound up sending me the one, so now I have 2...... I love the way they have the number printed in the white paint on the front of each one..... I now have 044 and 129....

View attachment 327415
Cool. I know @bwatt99 now has one and my friend Chris ordered one from Ebay as soon as I showed him it. Now i'm tempted. I contacted Media Markt regarding international delivery and they came back saying no. How did you get them to send it to you? I see they're only 199 Euros direct from Media Markt. I'd like to know how you got delivery so I can order one. Cheers.

Cool. I know @bwatt99 now has one and my friend Chris ordered one from Ebay as soon as I showed him it. Now i'm tempted. I contacted Media Markt regarding international delivery and they came back saying no. How did you get them to send it to you? I see they're only 199 Euros direct from Media Markt. I'd like to know how you got delivery so I can order one. Cheers.

I honestly have NO IDEA how or why they sent it..... as they told me and a couple of people I know from Germany they would cancel my preorder..... They sent it to me anyway.... I can show @elle82 the copy of the invoice if you need proof they did, lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
I honestly have NO IDEA how or why they sent it..... as they told me and a couple of people I know from Germany they would cancel my preorder..... They sent it to me anyway.... I can show @elle82 the copy of the invoice if you need proof they did, lol.
That's cool. Of course I don't want to see proof. I never thought you were lying. I was just after some help from you. I've tried ordering it from them and there are no options for delivery destinations outside of some European countries. I just wanted to know how you managed to add your address so i could do the same but don't worry about it mate...i'll find another way of getting it. Cheers.

• Thanks
You need help proving it let me know :D

Haha thanks luv ;)

That's cool. Of course I don't want to see proof. I never thought you were lying. I was just after some help from you. I've tried ordering it from them and there are no options for delivery destinations outside of some European countries. I just wanted to know how you managed to add your address so i could do the same but don't worry about it mate...i'll find another way of getting it. Cheers.

I know what you mean.... but I have no idea how..... I preordered it with my paypal perhaps that's how they got my address???? I'm honestly not sure..... just know I would check on my order often wondering when they were going to cancel it, but until they did, I wouldn't..... then it was released and I got an email from them..... figured it was saying it was cancelled........ but instead it said it was on it's way...... so I figured it was a mistake and they would catch it somehow...... about a week later it was at my post office....

Always happy to see my postie rock up on a miserable Monday when he's delivering a stash like this.

20170814_183104.jpg
20170814_183207.jpg
20170814_183228.jpg 20170814_183251.jpg20170814_183402.jpg 20170814_183844.jpg 20170814_183859.jpg 20170814_184052.jpg 20170814_184201.jpg
20170814_184353.jpg

Alien Covenant Blu Ray is a Australian Sanity exclusive cover with David Sketch Book
The Godfather Trilogy Omerta Edition was also from Sanity
Paranoid Park was from a seller in France and is limited to only 1000 units.

Last edited:
Always happy to see my postie rock up on a miserable Monday when he's delivering a stash like this.

View attachment 327687 View attachment 327688 View attachment 327689 View attachment 327690View attachment 327691 View attachment 327692 View attachment 327693 View attachment 327694 View attachment 327695 View attachment 327696

Alien Covenant Blu Ray is a Australian Sanity exclusive cover with David Sketch Book

Total awesomeness as usual :D

Reactions: Mark Wilson

View attachment 327687 View attachment 327688 View attachment 327689 View attachment 327690View attachment 327691 View attachment 327692 View attachment 327693 View attachment 327694 View attachment 327695 View attachment 327696

Very cool skateboard deck..... and just looked it up..... found it very cheap brand new...... So thanks for the inspiration!!

Hey I can't really tell cause your pictures are a bit far away and dark..... but is that an engravement under the mk2 logo? Is it a numbered limited edition?? If so can I see it closer please?

Last edited:
Very cool skateboard deck..... and just looked it up..... found it very cheap brand new...... So thanks for the inspiration!!

Hey I can't really tell cause your pictures are a bit far away and dark..... but is that an engravement under the mk2 logo? Is it a numbered limited edition?? If so can I see it closer please?
You're welcome @GI_SnakeEyes. Glad I can help you out with growing your collection. Mine too was brand new sealed and very cheap. And yeah...it is numbered and engraved under the logo. The problem is finding somewhere cool to display it. It's so big I don't know where to put it, and only last week I squeezed another aisle into my collection because it's growing so huge, floor space has become even more restricted. I'm sure you'll be able to find space for it when it arrives.

• Thanks
You're welcome @GI_SnakeEyes. Glad I can help you out with growing your collection. Mine too was brand new sealed and very cheap. And yeah...it is numbered and engraved under the logo. The problem is finding somewhere cool to display it. It's so big I don't know where to put it, and only last week I squeezed another aisle into my collection because it's growing so huge, floor space has become even more restricted. I'm sure you'll be able to find space for it when it arrives.
Those pics u showed me of your new aisle....omg wow i didn't think the room could get any better. Looks unbelievable. :woot::D

• Thanks
Reactions: Mark Wilson

Ok cool, can I see it closer?

@bwatt99 - glad my pictures inspired you to grab this too, mate. That's what these posts are all about - showing Ninja's editions they may not have seen and if they like what they see, they can track one down for their collection. You'll have to let me know how well yours is packaged... as I said to you earlier, my first order was returned because it was damaged in transit. I hope you have better luck first time round, mate :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: bwatt99 and elle82
Enjoy a peek at this week's latest new arrivals. The Alien Covenant Steelbook makes that 3 down 8 to go for Covenant, but the real treasure is the Nova Media John Wick 2 One-Click box - it's an absolute stunner. As always if you'd like to know where I got them or help finding them, hit me up. :thumbs:

20170816_203155.jpg
20170816_203303.jpg
20170816_203544.jpg
20170816_203605.jpg
20170816_203616.jpg
20170816_203649.jpg
20170816_203704.jpg
20170816_203831.jpg

Last edited: