Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release Date: November 15, 2017
Purchase links: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK

UnBx7aG.jpg

un_wea_FAC.jpg un_wea_FAC_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
spoke with collector a while ago and he said nothing more has been mentioned on this any further and thinks it may have hit the back burner.
myself think it is dead in the water as its now been too long as interest dies off over time, which is a real shame how its been handled by fa in this case.

when fa announce something it would be nice if they followed thru or gave some sort update e.g. delayed or cancelled at least we would know, fa doesn't seem to communicate with customers very well imho.(n) (you only have to look at there product page still got orginal release date on it!)

basil :thumbs:

ones who didn't check the film I suggest you give it a try, it's not everybody's cup of tea but imho I think it's great and quite emotional...
for steelbook even FA tried not to use the same art as FutureShop but I don't think the plane shadow quite fit with the tone of the film (even it relates with the context) I still preferred the back art tho but that just my opinion...

*just noticed that released date is 2016 lol

Last edited:
Reactions: jordidj
The US steel was rather plain. Hoping the FA version isn't so much. Was rather surprised how much I enjoyed this movie.