Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
Uncharted-3-Revealed-at-VGAs.jpg

uncharted_3_desert2.jpg

With Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune taking place in the jungles of South America and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves being in the Himalayas, where would Naughty Dog logically take the rumored third installment in the Uncharted series? How about the desert? Well, according to “an informed source,” Nathan Drake will be headed to the sand and sun for Uncharted 3.

The same source that claims a reveal for Uncharted 3 will take place at the Spike Video Game Awards is saying that the game will be making a big change in scenery from the lush jungles and snow to the dry desert landscape.

Whether or not this is true, we don’t honestly know (though we hope it is). Sony does have a big announcement to make on December 11 at the Awards show, so we’ll just have to tune in to find out.

A1cQLO64paL._AA1500_.jpg

5246388335_3450122e8d_o.jpg

5246990940_16280dca2d_b.jpg

Pre-Order Standard Edition:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004EQCCI4/?tag=hidefnin-20

Pre-Order Collector's Edition:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0053OOEAA/?tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone gets in with playstation plus, which you should have if you don't get in I have extra code.

wow, arent they smart ... release one month free of ps+ then at the end of month release UC3 beta for ps+ members ... thennnn free ps+ expires and people want to still play UC3 so they fork up for year of plus. lol.

Thanks! pre-ordered along with Mass Effect 3 CE :scat:

I preordered the U3 CE... I hope I can sell the steelbook and make up for some of the money cost towards the total price...

wow, arent they smart ... release one month free of ps+ then at the end of month release UC3 beta for ps+ members ... thennnn free ps+ expires and people want to still play UC3 so they fork up for year of plus. lol.

Or maybe they'll only get suckered into 3 months... :)

Don't you get 30 days of + from the date you activate it? If people waited instead of activating it right away they'd have time to play it ;)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Don't you get 30 days of + from the date you activate it? If people waited instead of activating it right away they'd have time to play it ;)

:p Maybe if you didn't water your grass you wouldn't have to mow your lawn so often. Duh, Winning!

And yeah I actually got other psn accounts that I could easily go activate for this if need be ... anyways, anyone know when all thsi welcome back stuff stops? deadline?

You can play demos after you download them via plus even if it's over.

played some last night, pretty good.

Ya me too! I like it! unfortunately the download finished late so I only got 3 matches. Pretty bad though that I was the highest points on my team lol just kept getting picked off by those that knew that map and gun locations. I hate sharing my ps3 :( (my 2nd ps3 broke so my daughter has been using mine lol)

Me and goodguy were on last night. I need quality players though, that guy sucked! Just kept making up excuses about it being his first game... :rolleyes: n00b!!! lol

Played some this weekend. Like co op more. Competitve everyone has all the perks unlocked already so hopping in against them sucks.

UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Special Coming to Spike TV

Do you play UNCHARTED™ and think you could be an even better adventurer than Nathan Drake? Now you have a chance to prove it! Naughty Dog, Sony Computer Entertainment America, and Spike TV are teaming up to celebrate the breathtaking cinematic action in UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception with a blockbuster special that brings the game to life! The folks behind the upcoming special are looking for fans of adventure, video game enthusiasts, puzzle solvers and risk takers.

If you are interested in applying, you can download and fill out the necessary documents here before sending them back to [email protected] along with a link to a video, picture or paragraph explaining why you are the ultimate UNCHARTED fan who deserves to be featured on the show.

Oh, and you must be available the week of Oct 3rd and ready to travel.

So, prepare to channel Nathan Drake, live for adventure, and throw caution to the wind…The treasure just might be yours!