Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
Uncharted-3-Revealed-at-VGAs.jpg

uncharted_3_desert2.jpg

With Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune taking place in the jungles of South America and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves being in the Himalayas, where would Naughty Dog logically take the rumored third installment in the Uncharted series? How about the desert? Well, according to “an informed source,” Nathan Drake will be headed to the sand and sun for Uncharted 3.

The same source that claims a reveal for Uncharted 3 will take place at the Spike Video Game Awards is saying that the game will be making a big change in scenery from the lush jungles and snow to the dry desert landscape.

Whether or not this is true, we don’t honestly know (though we hope it is). Sony does have a big announcement to make on December 11 at the Awards show, so we’ll just have to tune in to find out.

A1cQLO64paL._AA1500_.jpg

5246388335_3450122e8d_o.jpg

5246990940_16280dca2d_b.jpg

Pre-Order Standard Edition:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004EQCCI4/?tag=hidefnin-20

Pre-Order Collector's Edition:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0053OOEAA/?tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the paint job on the controller.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Check out this sand painting! Amazing work! :scat:

Uncharted 3 goes to the movies; get Drake's Deception a week early

1. An inside look at the game from the development team at Naughty Dog
  2. A multiplayer tournament
  3. In-theatre gaming shown on the big screen in 3D
  4. PlayStation and Sony prize giveaways all night long
  5. Get the game before it releases with the UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass.*

Tickets are on sale now while supplies last, so get yours today!

General Admission: $25
UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass: $60

Participating Theatres:
San Francisco: AMC Metreon 16
Los Angeles: AMC Century City 15
Washington D.C.: AMC Tyson’s Corner 16
New York City: AMC Lincoln Square 13
Dallas: AMC Northpark 15

http://www.amctheatres.com/uncharted3/

[/COLOR]Check out this sand painting! Amazing work! :scat:

THATS AWESOME! EEK!

Uncharted 3 goes to the movies; get Drake's Deception a week early

1. An inside look at the game from the development team at Naughty Dog
  2. A multiplayer tournament
  3. In-theatre gaming shown on the big screen in 3D
  4. PlayStation and Sony prize giveaways all night long
  5. Get the game before it releases with the UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass.*

Tickets are on sale now while supplies last, so get yours today!

General Admission: $25
UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass: $60

Participating Theatres:
San Francisco: AMC Metreon 16
Los Angeles: AMC Century City 15
Washington D.C.: AMC Tyson’s Corner 16
New York City: AMC Lincoln Square 13
Dallas: AMC Northpark 15

http://www.amctheatres.com/uncharted3/

Dayum, wish I had one near me!!!!!

Did you expect anything less??

Do they take into account MP? MP is ok but I think it could still be better. I think that alone shouldnt give this a 10 .. but I guess the story is so epic and entertaining that they felt compelled too. I loved UC2 story.

Do they take into account MP? MP is ok but I think it could still be better. I think that alone shouldnt give this a 10 .. but I guess the story is so epic and entertaining that they felt compelled too. I loved UC2 story.

Yes they do, if u went to subway you could be playing the full MP right now...

I already have the full MP, and have given out codes for every single item you can get from subway.

Alright...who's mr.money bag's and ordered the Collector's edition???...

not Me,that crap just sits around collecting dust and taking up space..got the normal game release $50

Alright...who's mr.money bag's and ordered the Collector's edition???...

not Me,that crap just sits around collecting dust and taking up space..got the normal game release $50

I did. :) I havent done it on other games as I dont care about the sub-par figures/statues ... however this one is made from SideShow who are TOP NOTCH ... so I had to do it. ;) Plus I had $40 in trade of gift cards so it really felt like geting the CE for reg price of $60

Is there a steel book release of this game in the uk without having the collectors add ons??

from what I know, UK is not getting a steelie. You can get the Hong Kong edition if you dont want the statue and stuff.

I didnt realize this was being released today until I got an email last night saying it would be here today lol. For some reason I thought it came out next week. I am glad I didnt buy Battlefield 3 or I wouldnt have any time to play anything. I am still trying to get 100% on Batman. Looks like thats is gonna have to wait.