Underworld: Blood Wars (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: May 29, 2017
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom UK (Live to pre-order)
Price: £20.00 (Zoom) - £22.99 (Zavvi) - £21.99 (Amazon)

11396048-2074454273516589.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They changed the image because it had a picture of a steelbook before.

So is this link above not the steelbook? As its not showing a steel but says it is in title?
Im overseas so would need to know for sure. And what do they normally send steels in. I might get another title not steelbook but i do have my fair share of damaged or dinged up items arrive from them.
But not ordered a steel to send overseas before.

So is this link above not the steelbook? As its not showing a steel but says it is in title?
Im overseas so would need to know for sure. And what do they normally send steels in. I might get another title not steelbook but i do have my fair share of damaged or dinged up items arrive from them.
The listing originally had steelbook so that's what I'm going with. If you want to get a definitive answer I would email them and ask. I've never had a steelbook dented in transit from one of their custom boxes so I feel pretty reassured that it'll come undamaged. There are some folks that have had their steelbooks dented in transit though. We as collectors always suffer the abuse of the Currier though, it's in their hands last before it reaches us.

The listing originally had steelbook so that's what I'm going with. If you want to get a definitive answer I would email them and ask. I've never had a steelbook dented in transit from one of their custom boxes so I feel pretty reassured that it'll come undamaged. There are some folks that have had their steelbooks dented in transit though. We as collectors always suffer the abuse of the Currier though, it's in their hands last before it reaches us.
I don't know WTF is going on with Amazon. Picture has changed to German amaray(n). Ordered my copy in January but still not dispatched :angry::banghead:

Now that we've expressed a concern over their image, they pulled the image and just have the title so I'm a little more confident now.

Mine came in a card mailer. I've not had one of those stress proof boxes in a good while mate!

I've never had a damaged steel from Amazon UK before, not to say that I won't (knock on wood) but I'm pretty confident with them.

I haven't lately but I have in the past. Took them 3 times to send me an undented Serenity, but it was an older title most likely sitting in their warehouse getting knocked about. On new releases I've not had any problems since the Skyfall spine slash incident.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader