The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 6th, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.de
MediaMarkt.de
Notes: Includes 3D version of Underworld Awakening.

underworld_quad.JPG
[/URL]

Last edited:
Pre-order incentives.... dying faster than an african with ebola :thumbs:

Think i might refuse delivery on mine tomorrow. I aint taking this sh1t amazon :squint:
If you just contact their support and say the price dropped before you received it and politely ask if they'll refund the difference, chances are they will.

Reactions: SaberTooth
yeah i jus found that English option as well when going through the menus - very handy. :thumbs:

Message sent:

Guten Tag,

I am expecting to receive my order for Underworld 1-4 - Steelbook [Blu-ray] tomorrow - but I see that you have drooped the price to €32.41. I am not at all happy that amazon have made such a large price drop on a pre-order item that has literally only just started going out to people a few days ago.

Is there any way for me to receive a partial refund on tis item? otherwise I will refuse delivery when the courier arrives and claim a full refund instead.

Thank you,
- Prince Albert, London UK

now lets c wat they say :bag:

Reactions: justhedudeman
Never noticed that selection myself, I've just written them in English :)
Oh hah, you've clearly just got lucky then :p I tried that once with Amazon France and got a reply in French.
Though I guess that could just be the French being French. :naughty:
Thank you,
- Pince Albert, London UK
I misread that as Prince Albert at first :hilarious:

Last edited:
Either the site had a glitch or the price dropped again. I just got it for 27.24 Eur
Are you outside of the EU? If so you don't pay VAT/sales tax so it'll be cheaper.
If not, lucky, and it's gone back up again.