The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 6th, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.de
MediaMarkt.de
Notes: Includes 3D version of Underworld Awakening.

underworld_quad.JPG
[/URL]

Last edited:
I managed to get a refund for the price drop. They did mention it was an exception and they don't normally do that. Also got a spiel about how they strive to offer the best prices.

Have sent them another email telling them about this forum and asking why some members on here have been refunded and why I haven't, so will see what they say this time

Amazon price increased to €36.99 (maybe because people were complaining it was such a drop? :p).

They replied to my enquiry abut the price drop with a polite no to getting a reduction in price
I could reply back and most likely get something back if I complained more

Note
Disc 1:Underworld No extras

Extras are all there for the following
Disc 2:Underworld Evolution
Disc3:Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
Disc4:Underworld: Awakening

I already had the USA Blu-ray of Underworld so its not that big of an issue for me

Its a nice steelbook but bit annoyed at the price drop so quickly after release day

Unless its a high demand release that likely to end up sold out or price is cheap in first place I will wait with future German releases to see if cheaper after release date

i complained again, but still a no
If it really matters to you, you could return it, get a refund then re-order. Only thing is as it's not faulty, you'd have to pay for the return to Germany yourself.
Unless its a high demand release that likely to end up sold out or price is cheap in first place I will wait with future German releases to see if cheaper after release date
Yeah, I've generally found it's not worth pre-ordering anything from Amazon Germany unless you know it's definitely going to sell out as there are often drops at launch (sometimes only for a day or two).

Due to the poor looking finish on this Steelbook, this is still overpriced even after the price drop IMO.
I originally had it on pre-order then saw the video and cancelled, because it just didn't look great.

Last edited:
Mine arrived finally :)

Underworld Quad & Awakening Steels .jpg

^^^ pictured wit FS Awakening steel, which i got a while back with the intention of doin one of my famous 4-disc conversions :cool:

re price drop compensation:
I got a negative response as well, and they took almost 3 days to get back to me :squint:. Needless to say this will be my last Pre-order with amazon.de, even for steelbooks i really want like this :meh:

Only positive - and its a reaaaal longshot LOL - is if this steelbook was actually limited :rofl: - and it went oos like tomorrow, and the fat greedy corporate bastards didnt reprint another 1000,0000,0000 copies :thumbs:

....like i said a real longshot :thumbs: LOL

Only positive - and its a reaaaal longshot LOL - is if this steelbook was actually limited :rofl: - and it went oos like tomorrow, and the fat greedy corporate bastards didnt reprint another 1000,0000,0000 copies :thumbs:

....like i said a real longshot :thumbs: LOL
This one doesn't actually say limited *anywhere* not the Steelbook, not Amazon's advert, etc. plus Amazon Germany really like their reprints :p

Reactions: digitalbabe
Still had no joy with a partial refund but the next day I did get a random??? Email off them with a 10 euro discount, so I ordered the Adore remastered box set by the smashing pumpkins, which was nice