3d0_21ccbb_788c4563_oJ.jpg.thumb

3d1_21ccba_312ffd1_oJ.jpg.thumb

3d2_21ccb9_fc1385a_oJ.jpg.thumb

Attachments

• ProductImage-7561306.jpg
    ProductImage-7561306.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 211
Last edited by a moderator:
the way i figure both van damme and dolph were major draw cards in expendable. Which will make people remember their old movies and get nostalgic
. Which will make then want to watch uiversal soldier 4. It worked on me

How is it a cash in? They've been making these kinds of movies for years, before and after The Expendables.

Reactions: blade803
Name me a movie that has had the ensemble cast the expendables has got.
The 3 universal soldier was rubbish ( my opinion only ) they are just cashing in on the original

I don't understand your point? You say that this film is a cash in on The Expendables, but they've made the Universal Soldier films before The Expendables and have carried on afterwards. In my opinion they're carrying on with what they've been trying to do for years; make decent direct-to-video action films.

Reactions: blade803
I don't understand your point? You say that this film is a cash in on The Expendables, but they've made the Universal Soldier films before The Expendables and have carried on afterwards. In my opinion they're carrying on with what they've been trying to do for years; make decent direct-to-video action films.

This makes sense.

While the success of the Expendables movies may have made it easier to convince financiers to back another Universal Soldier movie, it's not exacly 'cashing-in' on them.

The very fact that Van Damme and Lundgren appeared in the original and have been constants (more or less) through the franchise regardless of appearances in The Expendables (or any other movie for that matter) just shows they're the selling point for any Universal Soldier installment.

Just had the dispatch notice. Should be with me on Monday. The lenticular slipcover is nice. May have to pick that up also. :)

Glad I ordered this now as it looks pretty decent. Nice to see some inside art after a few recent releases seemed to be lacking.

I quite like that! Might wait for the eventual price drop of £9.99 or below and pick this up

Seriously guys, is the film any good?

Has it got a cheap production budget? Like a TV movie kind of thing?

Surprised this got a Steelbook release. Did it even get a cinema release?