snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Purchase link: UP 3D
Price: £20.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 units, 2 disc edition: 3D disc is Region FREE, 2D is Region B.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10864601-1385746462-289118.jpg
    10864601-1385746462-289118.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,149
Last edited by a moderator:
Guess they're getting the sequel franchises out the way first then.

So, Cars?
I love the best buy version of cars. Well atleast the photos look good. Hopefully, whatever the film, it's great artwork and very glossy :thumbs: With pixar, even when it's bad, it's still great.

?????? (Pixar Collection #7) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [United Ki...

Wall-E?

I'd like to see a good embossed and glossy wall-e but I'd buy anything pixar to be honest. ..scratch that, Maybe not a double dip on cars. . I have that already and it's my least favourite of the pixar movies (still a great film tho):D

I wouldnt mind a nicer Wall-E or Ratatoulle steel - I have the German ones at present and neither have internal artwork

though the price would likely put me off, the same way I'm not wanting to double dip for either Monsters Inc/Uni steels

What do you mean? Ever seen the Futureshop one? It's gorgeous (I have 2. One opened, one unopened which I want to sell)

That is a viva metalcase. The only steelbook is the not so flattering German one. We need a good Steelbook™ version of the Incredibles.....also Brave

Last edited:
Do not want any of the slim G2 steels that were released in CA and U.S. That would be just wrong.

As an owner of a few of those, my feelings are the same but they will come at some point, it's just something we are going to have to accept. I hope next few are ones which haven't had really nice Steelbooks so far namely Brave, Cars 2 and The Incredibles and maybe UP.

That is a viva metalcase. The only steelbook is the not so flattering German one. We need a good Steelbook™ version of the Incredibles.....also Brave

aside from the excessive plastic on show, the viva steel/metal things are gorgeous for both Incredibles and Brave (i certainly wont be double dipping for Brave at least - Incredibles has a dent so could be tempted in that sense)

aside from the excessive plastic on show, the viva steel/metal things are gorgeous for both Incredibles and Brave (i certainly wont be double dipping for Brave at least - Incredibles has a dent so could be tempted in that sense)

I agree with you on brave, I love mine, beautiful! Zavvi would have to come up with something great to top or match it and entice people to double dip with that release.. I know its not a steelbook so I will probably get all OCD and want to have all pixar releases in matching steelbook and have to buy it. :D

We got Cars 2 from UK and Asia. We don't need more

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

We don't need incredibles either as we got the viva box.aleeady.

Reactions: IRON MAN
We got Cars 2 from UK and Asia. We don't need more

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

We don't need incredibles either as we got the viva box.aleeady.

Disagree. Dont really like viva's and there hard to come by for uk residents. So i think zavvi should. If you dont want one fine but im sure they will sell out even if u dont buy one:thumbs: