UP (Blu-ray Jumbo SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Apr 2, 2009
Release date: November 10, 2009
Notes: Empty case when you pre-ordered the movie for $7.50.

Official HDN Video
[media=youtube]0H_7TUnOgTk[/media]

Images taken from Amazon.com:
91CfmU6fDFL._SL1500_.jpg

916Pt0t3tNL._SL1500_.jpg

91movKNInsL._SL1500_.jpg

imgp0967.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Put in an order for this last night, dunno how far along anyone else got in the status, but I'm "Preparing Order: We're getting your item ready to ship."

Where do you guys stand?

Just an UPdate (ha). They cancelled my order on the site a few days ago, and I just received an email saying:

We apologize, but the PRE-SELL UP - STEELBOOK (SKU 9552986) that you recently ordered is no longer available.

We know it was a disappointment, and want to make it up to you with the following discount on your next BestBuy.com order:

$5.00 off your next BestBuy.com purchase

:LOL:

Got the one in the middle today. So pretty. Except for the giant spine slash the eBay listing forgot to mention. Oh well, got it for $45 and was contemplating converting it to slim, now I'm definitely doing that.

94op.jpg

o4sy.jpg

n457.jpg

Last edited:
So I just realized I actually have the FutureShop version, discs have Canadian rating logos. Either way, beautiful steel.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Just wanted to post this scan:
Up

Reactions: Snollygoster
Oh, memories. This overweight beauty was only the 3rd steelbook I had bought.
It makes me a little sad to see it undergo alterations.

I still have the original insert and spine somewhere, but it had a slash to begin with.

@dfoles custom printed on metal or sticker like?

It's actually a thin vinyl magnet (am I correct @Drumass ?) . I have a blank spine under it.