[USA HUB] UP 3D Slip cover Shipping Coordination

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Just saw Kevin said these are on their way...

You know the drill by now if you've gotten a BluFans release from me before.

Here's the list...

{param} = Kevin said member cancelled order

USA HUB:
A1HELIOS USA
AIRZONK USA
AJ101097 USA
ALEXG USA
ALVINHWANG21 USA
APOLLON USA
APSMITH21 USA
{param}
ASH333 USA
ASKARI23 USA
AURACOM USA
BABYLON USA
BANTHA11 USA
BCDAVIS9958 USA
BIGBALLAS01 USA
BIGDAYGT USA
BLU78 USA
BOB512 USA
BOBZILLA USA
CAPRICORNIO34232 USA
CHILEAN USA
CINCYUU02 USA
COOLKATE USA
DARCZAP USA
DFOLES USA
DJ IXS USA
EXTREMECINEMA USA
FRANKFISH44 USA
FUNKYDAMO USA --> UK
GBV44 USA
GOLDIE1970 USA
GREENWOLFE7 USA
HIGHNINE USA
HOWARMAT USA
HVOWELL USA

INUO28 USA
JASZERON USA
JAYTURNER514 USA
{param}
JERICHO USA
JIMMYV USA
JSANCHEZ08 USA
KENSINGTONITE USA
KHANHNGUYEN2007 USA
KILLIAN FAUST USA
LOLWUT USA
LORDHUMUNGUS USA
MANDO USA
MARINA BLUE USA
MARMUP USA
MEDIAFAVORITES USA
MEXICANBASEBALL7 USA

MGOODE20061 USA
MIKE21A USA
MLMAIER84 USA
MR ORANJE USA

MRPITT USA
nafosb USA
OCIELZ USA
{param}
PONCHOLO USA
RAWROSAUR12345 USA
ROBERTJOSEPH17 USA

SILVERLAKEPHIL USA
SLIMJIM24 USA
SMOKINACE USA
SOUNDER USA
STEELBOOK95060 USA
STEVEGUNA USA
THELITE13 USA
THESTIXTER USA
TROLL2FAN USA
UNAM9 USA

VINNYT007 USA
VIVABLU USA x2
VIVAPERU348 USA
{param}
WHITENIE USA
WHY3645 USA
WILDSTANG0302 USA
WJASONCUL USA
WKRP USA

WRECK USA
ZEROANDME USA

Last edited:
First 16 have arrived, I'll be keeping 1 for me as per the list. We've started from the top and going downnnnnnn...

Invoices sent for shipping...

DSCF0825.jpg

Last edited:
Payment made for shipping but could not find the notes section to mention my forum name.

Thanks Andy

Silly me- I just ran into this post. Thanks Andy for all your awesome support. Disregard my last PM, as my question was answered here. It feels so amazing to know that people you have never met in person have your best interest at bay. A silver lining to this whole mess, is to see how fellow members take action to help the community out. I wanted to thank everyone who put their interest aside to help bring this GB to fruition. Happy to be a member on this site ;)

Reactions: WKRP and apsmith21
actually, I need to create 2 more nicks, 1 starts with A and 1 starts with a letter in the middle. Next GB, I'll sign up with the nick near the bottom of the alphabet list, and the 1 after that, I'll sign up with the nick starts with a letter in the middle, so on and so on....

:hilarious:

Reactions: Troll2Fan
Thanks Andy, your volunteering is much appreciated :thumbs: :scat:

Silly me- I just ran into this post. Thanks Andy for all your awesome support. Disregard my last PM, as my question was answered here. It feels so amazing to know that people you have never met in person have your best interest at bay. A silver lining to this whole mess, is to see how fellow members take action to help the community out. I wanted to thank everyone who put their interest aside to help bring this GB to fruition. Happy to be a member on this site ;)

These posts are some of my all-time faves. It's always nice to hear the sentiments of members who really appreciate what is going on in this special place. We often get caught up in the other aspects of collecting as we express our wishes for a more perfect product and process.

:hidefninja: :drool:

Got my UP 3D slip today! Thanks so much Andy! My first blufans steelbook and group buy here at HDN turned out to be a great experience. Not to mention that UP might just be one of the nicest, classiest produced steelbooks I've ever seen. Received the steelbook only two days after Andy shipped. Professional, caring, and excellent service Andy! Thanks again for your help in this nearly 5-month long process. Well worth it, well worth it indeed.

Reactions: apsmith21
Status
Not open for further replies.