Value Guide for Buyers & Traders

Hi All,

Can someone help me with what the Kimchidvd Appolycpto Lenti (open mint) would be worth in ££.

I've had a look on ebay but can't find anything in the completed items.

Cheers
Mark

Hi all does anyone know the value of
Blade runner the final cut steel book Canada. Sealed
Harry Potter year 1 to 5 seperate steelbooks from Canada sealed. The one with the faces.
Harry Potter and the death gallows part 1 Japan opened.

Thank you all in advance

Hi all,

Can somebody tell me what the price should be for selling the complete FAC collection of X-Men?
Complete set incl Apocalypse & Logan. All with same number

The price is you get banned from all of Karel's future group buys! :naughty:
Is this a joke? Non of these came from Karel. Nobody stated I want to make big profit on these.... I just asked this question in a thread which is created to ask those questions. If you as 'Sherlock don't agree with the purpose of this thread..... well..... and want to be a sm@rt@$$;
:vomit:

Is this a joke? Non of these came from Karel. Nobody stated I want to make big profit on these.... I just asked this question in a thread which is created to ask those questions. If you as 'Sherlock don't agree with the purpose of this thread..... well..... and want to be a sm@rt@$$;
:vomit:
It was a joke. Relax. :rolleyes:

If they didn't come from Karel then you have nothing to worry about. I'm sure someone in the know will provide you with a figure in due course.....

FAC Ex-Machina
FAC Whiplash

Blufans Thor 1, Thor 2, Iron Man Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America 1, Captain America 2 (ALL Lenticulars)

FAC Ex-Machina
FAC Whiplash

Blufans Thor 1, Thor 2, Iron Man Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America 1, Captain America 2 (ALL Lenticulars)
I'm not entirely sure of the exact price on the blufans but I can advise you to hold out a little while if you're buying. Kimchidvd have kinda confirmed they're going to tackle some of the mcu releases and that'll plummet the going rate of the blufans:thumbs:

Does anybody know around what price range I can find a 10 Cloverfield lane fac?

Whats fair price for Arrival FAC Full Slip sealed and low number?

£60-70.

FAC Ex-Machina
FAC Whiplash

Blufans Thor 1, Thor 2, Iron Man Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America 1, Captain America 2
(ALL Lenticulars)

FAC Ex-Machina £80-100
FAC Whiplash £70-80
Blufans Thor 1 £100
Thor 2 £80-100
Iron Man £40
Guardians of the Galaxy £60
Captain America 1 £60-80
Captain America 2 £80-100

• Thanks
Reactions: nekromantik