Value Guide for Buyers & Traders

How about Terminator 2 Judgment Day ver. 2.0 Premium Edition (first printing)? I really want this steel and haven't seen it offered anywhere. Am I out of luck in finding this limited number steel? Any idea on what it goes for? I don't mind paying a fair price. I just don't want to get taken, should I have the chance to get one.

Basic, I think at this point it is in $200-400 range, though within the last year, some people paid on the lower end and less, but it's definitely not easy to come by, especially not cheap.

Basic, I think at this point it is in $200-400 range, though within the last year, some people paid on the lower end and less, but it's definitely not easy to come by, especially not cheap.

Thanks, Babe. That at least gives me a barometer to go by. After getting "the holy grail," anything else has to be cheaper lol At least I hope so.

What about 1408 DE? Is 80 USD reasonable for a sealed mint?

I would say $80 is reasonable, I think $70-75 is fair too. Anything less is just a straight up bargin. I dont see an obscure title like that with premium printing (ie. debossed) getting reprinted, so you are on the safer side of spending that type of money on it.

As for T2 Japan with black slip, I was thinking more like $100-$300 ... but it is very hard to come by ... so yeah. But many T2 fans can settle for a much cheaper version of the T2 steel so you would think that the demand for this title at a premium price wouldnt be so much. But, I guess it was pretty limited.

I would say $80 is reasonable, I think $70-75 is fair too. Anything less is just a straight up bargin. I dont see an obscure title like that with premium printing (ie. debossed) getting reprinted, so you are on the safer side of spending that type of money on it.

As for T2 Japan with black slip, I was thinking more like $100-$300 ... but it is very hard to come by ... so yeah. But many T2 fans can settle for a much cheaper version of the T2 steel so you would think that the demand for this title at a premium price wouldnt be so much. But, I guess it was pretty limited.

Limited to 3,000 copies.

I just started collecting steels and missed out on all the great bargains at the time, for the now hard to find ones.

Top Cat, I would say $60-75 is fair at this point, especially for a sealed copy. Happy Trading! :)

thanks ;)

+1.

I think that would have cost you at least $50 at retail when it first came out.

nice 1 ;)

hey Top_Cat my friend i would agree to my above posters that 75$ is a fair price for this Steel. Had been checking prices for this one too for a while I love this movie as i do love the game but i prefered the slipcover over to a Stickerbook in that case

Just put me right off it NOW ( sticker Book EEK! )

Thanks, Babe. That at least gives me a barometer to go by. After getting "the holy grail," anything else has to be cheaper lol At least I hope so.

What about 1408 DE? Is 80 USD reasonable for a sealed mint?

mate you can pick Zimmer 1408 (DE) up all day on Ebay for $50-65 Tops !!

Chambre 1408 (FR) goes for slightly less :D

I just got 1 & the guy has another , I can hook you up :scat:

Thansk for all the advise Guys ,

What version of this FF Advent is a nice version guys ?? & what sort of prices do they go for as I havent seen any around ?? :ohno:

the first versions been going for about $40 -$45 reguarly on ebay, nowhere near $70. The black slip ones been going for over $400.

Thas crazy, didnt know that many people been unloading 1408 at that price ... so yeah, if you can get one around that price, then great.

Is it consistently selling for $400 though? Kinda hard to believe ... plus, just my perceived value, understandable if others is higher. But yah, if you can show like 5 auctions where they went over that price ... then that would be the current market for it.

Good German contact from Ebay , I been getting steels from him for months now :scat:

he even gets the amazon.de for cost + pp for me , But I wouldnt abuse his partnership ;)

I send him most of the AUS slip Steels when I can & he gets things off Ebay Germany and where ever else I suppose ?

I will ask If he has any 1408 left , but I have been looking for a sealed copy for about 2 months now & I have easily seen 8 copies go through Ebay as well as opened ones !! I was really suprised to see them as they were pretty hard to come by , not so long ago ??

I think I will leave that FF advent alone !! , I am not paying that sort of $$$ for a sticker Book :hilarious:

TC :p

1408 (DE) I have been looking for for a while, managed to pick up 1408 (FR) for less than £30 (as open) (44USD was actual price including post).

--SNIP--

Yes please :scat:

T2 (silver) is very cheap on eBay and quite common. I know I overpaid on mine. In my occassional trips to eBay I haven't seen T2 (black) at all.

Last edited:
thanks ;)

nice 1 ;)

Just put me right off it NOW ( sticker Book EEK! )

Thansk for all the advise Guys ,

What version of this FF Advent is a nice version guys ?? & what sort of prices do they go for as I havent seen any around ?? :ohno:

I have seen one sealed 1408 DE recently on Ebay for $67 plus shipping. Missed getting it though. I don't know where you are seeing them all day long on Ebay.

Cheers. Any ideas to why it's in the $$$ region? I orginally bought it because it's considered the best version to have.

Because its impossible to find, at the end of the day its only worth what you want to pay and how much you want it. If you are trading you may pick it up for less, I was only able to find a opened one which I got from a trade.

Whats the original 1st release I am legend canadian version worth?

thats a real funny 1 mate :D

there is 1 on Ebay & the guy is asking $499.00 :hilarious:

I saw an opened 1 go for $65

I allso saw a sealed 1 go for $75

Supply & Demand on these gard to get one's I think ??

Its only worth as much as some one is willing to pay !! (or stupid enough) no offence intended bro ;)