Value Guide for Buyers & Traders

thats a real funny 1 mate :D

there is 1 on Ebay & the guy is asking $499.00 :hilarious:

I saw an opened 1 go for $65

I allso saw a sealed 1 go for $75

Supply & Demand on these gard to get one's I think ??

Its only worth as much as some one is willing to pay !! (or stupid enough) no offence intended bro ;)

Not willing to pay much for this one because I prefer the rerelease without the banner

If rare G1 Steelbooks are allowed to join that list, I think we should add the

Iron Man 2 G1 Amazon Japan Steelbook. As far as I know, this was released in a limited quantity of 2.500 copies only.

Cheers,
Sascha

For those looking for this steel, there is one on Ebay right now with a BIN of $169 plus $22 shipping, if I am not mistaken.

Hi I´m trying to get the first three resident evil steels. Can anyone tell me what i should plan to spend as my maximum? Will 25$ each be enough? Thanks for your answers.

Hi I just got all three of them for 30$ each but all from one seller so i have to pay just once for shipping. At least i have the whole resident evil collection now.

Hi I just got all three of them for 30$ each but all from one seller so i have to pay just once for shipping. At least i have the whole resident evil collection now.

congratz zero thats a really good price for some awesome steelbooks and great films:scat:

How much would you pay for a French version of District 9 steelbook?
Anyone have this ? Does it have English subtitle?

region locked, it's a beauty though. I dunno, $50-60 average the region locking turned a lot away though back in the past.

Reactions: n3wk1d
Indeed the artwork is nice, was thinking getting a copy and replace the disc with the German copy and sell/trade away the German case.