Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Venom

Tagline: Embrace Your Inner Anti-Hero

Genre: Horror, Science Fiction, Action, Thriller

Director: Ruben Fleischer

Cast: Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams, Riz Ahmed, Woody Harrelson, Jenny Slate, Reid Scott, Scott Haze, Michelle Lee, Jared Bankens, Al-Jaleel Knox, Grace Wan, DJames Jones, Jock McKissic, Daniela Gaskie, Apollo GT, Van Marten, Sailor Larocque, Paul Pillsbury, Kayko Thompson, Marcella Bragio, Mac Brandt, Laura Distin, Wayne Pére, Ellen Gerstein

Release: 2018-10-04

Plot: When Eddie Brock acquires the powers of a symbiote, he will have to release his alter-ego "Venom" to save his life.

Haha great minds! Even his short "emo" phase was cooler than I'll ever be though. :p

Please.... Maguires emo phase in Spider-Man and the word "cool" should never be used in the same sentance

I highly doubt it, you gotta be a right wrongen to think he was cooler than you lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Garfield's Spider-Man... he was the perfect Spidey!

Perfect Costume (#2). Perfect Spidey. Perfect Gwen... Very Un-perfect movies.
First one was better then the 2nd in terms of story tho.

I'm ok with Holland for now. Will wait until I see Homecoming to decide how I feel about him.

Never liked Maguire. Worst.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
Perfect Costume (#2). Perfect Spidey. Perfect Gwen... Very Un-perfect movies.
First one was better then the 2nd in terms of story tho.

I'm ok with Holland for now. Will wait until I see Homecoming to decide how I feel about him.

Never liked Maguire. Worst.
They're my favourite Spidey films to be honest... gutted we didn't get a third to wrap things up. :(

I have nothing against Holland, it's how Marvel are handling the character that I don't like. I know I'm probably alone on this, but his sense of humour in Civil War wasn't funny to me at all... instead I found it quite cheesy/cringeworthy. And the fact he's outshined in the humour department by his little buddy (and not to mention Tony Stark, who shouldn't even be in the movie IMO) in the trailers for Homecoming has me worried! Obviously I'll wait until I've actually seen the entire movie before I properly judge it though.

I've never been a fan of Maguire, and he was a very strange choice for Spider-Man, although I still thought he did a pretty decent job to be fair.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and kaw
They're my favourite Spidey films to be honest... gutted we didn't get a third to wrap things up. :(

I have nothing against Holland, it's how Marvel are handling the character that I don't like. I know I'm probably alone on this, but his sense of humour in Civil War wasn't funny to me at all... instead I found it quite cheesy/cringeworthy. And the fact he's outshined in the humour department by his little buddy (and not to mention Tony Stark, who shouldn't even be in the movie IMO) in the trailers for Homecoming has me worried! Obviously I'll wait until I've actually seen the entire movie before I properly judge it though.

I've never been a fan of Maguire, and he was a very strange choice for Spider-Man, although I still thought he did a pretty decent job to be fair.

how cool would it have been to have seen Garfield's Spider-Man in the MCU? too bad.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
So... seems like there is a bit of miscommunication about if Venom is in the Spider-Man universe or not...

The look on Kevin's face when she says that makes me wonder if they are on the same page or not. Hahaha

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
So... seems like there is a bit of miscommunication about if Venom is in the Spider-Man universe or not...

The look on Kevin's face when she says that makes me wonder if they are on the same page or not. Hahaha

HAHA Perfect:

Is it me or Feige got played??? Amy Pascal knows pretty much what she's doing by shoving those Spider-Man characters in MCU's throat without THE MAN knowing himself.... geez...

It's the Affleck meme all over again!
ezgif-com-crop-49.gif

Is it me or Feige got played??? Amy Pascal knows pretty much what she's doing by shoving those Spider-Man characters in MCU's throat without THE MAN knowing himself.... geez...

Honestly, I think the way she was saying it makes it seem like this will be similar to how the Marvel Netflix shows are to the MCU. In the same universe, but not really involved.

But yeah, you can see Feige did NOT know she was going to say that. haha You can read his face perfectly.
Oh to be a fly on the wall when the interview was over.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
Honestly, I think the way she was saying it makes it seem like this will be similar to how the Marvel Netflix shows are to the MCU. In the same universe, but not really involved.
Wuuld make sense.... but still... dream of seeing Jessica Jones walking down the street while Fury & Stark are talking and they all bump in each other... :p

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Wuuld make sense.... but still... dream of seeing Jessica Jones walking down the street while Fury & Stark are talking and they all bump in each other... :p

That would be great. haha
I'm hoping some of them will show up in Infinity War. With all the characters they are suppose to have in it, my fingers are crossed.

giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18