Purchase links & prices:
Amazon.uk £25.25
Zavvi £34.99
Arrow £27.99

81w7z6WFCDL._SL1500_.jpg
81vS2Mt8YaL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for answering @Sigill.

Anyone knows how much it costs shipping two Videodrome editions from UK to Spain? I could buy them online to HMV (that store doesn't ship outside UK) and a friendly ninja could ship to me in Spain.

If someone want to do that for me, I would be very happy.

Amazon do on occasions limit to 1 per customer when stock is limited

This is now also sold out at Zavvi

My Amazon-UK order was only shipped today even though I have it on pre order since May
I should have delivery on Friday or Monday

With Arrow Video limited Edition Box sets when you see arrow video post warnings on Facebook that stock is low and later followed up that it's out of print any remaining stock with retailers most times sells fast

You should be still be able to order this for a while on Amazon but will most likely be third party sellers

If it's a limited edition you really want a lot it's always best to get your order in early when it goes live and then keep an eye out for any announcements if selling well or not

Reactions: Polocatil
Why don't you purchase direct from amazon UK... OK it's dear but a few weeks from now there will be no copies left and the price will rocket. And since you are within the European Union, no custom charges and I should think free shipping.

It's worth the money. I got my copy on Monday and it blows the Criterion version out of the water in every area. Picture, sound, extras. The book etc. It's a must have in your collection as is Arrow My Darling Clementine.....

Amazon UK it's now sold out
It's only available from third party sellers on Amazon UK
You can expect prices get higher over the coming days weeks

And also note anyone buying it for you in the UK to ship to Spain it's going to cost them a lot of money to ship that's why Amazon is your best bet. You will save serious money on shipping.....

Sad for those that didn't get a copy in time but it makes me happy in the knowledge this got the attention the film itself and the incredible release Arrow did deserves to sell out a day after being widely available. I have to admit after seeing others sky rocket (Nekromantik and Society to name 2) to get myself a 2nd unopened copy of this for the future.

Best of luck to those tackling the market - UK Amazon's 3rd parties are cheaper than eBay's at the moment...

Online sites may show this as being sold out, but there may still be some to find in HMV stores etc..

There was a copy in my local fopp yesterday.

Im absolutely stunned by the quality of their releases. First Society, now this and Long Good Friday. All feel so high quality in hand and I don't even mention all the bonus material and their remastering :wow:
I'm infected with the Arrow Virus :naughty: Now I need to hunt down some stuff I've missed over the years :greedy:

Im absolutely stunned by the quality of their releases. First Society, now this and Long Good Friday. All feel so high quality in hand and I don't even mention all the bonus material and their remastering :wow:
I'm infected with the Arrow Virus :naughty: Now I need to hunt down some stuff I've missed over the years :greedy:

Their special features have always been comprehensive, even for terrible films that don't deserve such treatment (Killer Klowns etc), however the quality and strength of their slipboxes have improved dramatically recently. Some of their early ones felt like they would fall away in your hands.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
Their special features have always been comprehensive, even for terrible films that don't deserve such treatment (Killer Klowns etc), however the quality and strength of their slipboxes have improved dramatically recently. Some of their early ones felt like they would fall away in your hands.

Thanks, didn't know that. I never really dealt with Arrow before. I really got excited with those new releases. In hand they feel so high quality. I need to see which are worth to buy. Theres a lot keep cases I want to own and didn't found much slips or box sets anyway.

Reactions: Hamill82