IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
lenticular-slip-png.265909

Sponsored by the HDN Shop
Browse for limited edition SteelBook collectibles and more at http://shop.hidefninja.com & support the community!

Some great SteelBooks were released in 2016.

As it's customary, the nominations were tallied until January 15, 2017 from our nominations threads and each of the 25 most member-nominated titles in the Best Lenticular Slip category is now a contender in our poll.

Please remember you can only vote 1 time for your top choice and you cannot change your vote afterwards.

Voting closes January 31, 2017.

Have fun everyone & thanks for being part of the hidefninja.com community!

Other categories polls:

Best SteelBook (Overall Standalone SteelBook)

Best Full Slip

Best Overall SteelBook Package

Best Finish/Embossing or Debossing

Best Overall Art

Best Quarter Slip

Very interesting that Mad Max HDZ is in the lead here, because this poll failed to specify which lenticular version.

I've looked very closely at both and personally I think Type B is clearer and more impressive in hand than Type A, which is strange because I totally did not expect that.

I was Type A all the way until I compared them next to each other in hand.

I don't get why the mad max Zeta is winning. And not sure what lenti it is either

I have type A and It's ok but nothing great and nothing on the nova lentis, blufans lentis or kimchi zootopia. One of those should be winning

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I don't get why the mad max Zeta is winning. And not sure what lenti it is either

I have type A and It's ok but nothing great and nothing on the nova lentis, blufans lentis or kimchi zootopia. One of those should be winning
There are a total of 3000 lenticular copies of Mad Max. There are 800 nova star wars lenticulars. It's not necessarily that Mad Max is better, it's just that there are more people who are allowed to own it. These polls will never make sense, mate :cigar: When you think about it, it's phenomenal that star wars has had such an impact on these polls considering its low print run

• Thanks
hmm amazing thought lenti of the year will be based on a max of 18 votes for the winner

not good

raw
Man I just looked at the numbers from last years thread! That's crazy. Steelbook collecting is a dying art. If only products like HMV's thor were being released today to attract new members :dunno:

I'm struggling to believe that the winner of lenti of year has only 18 votes, yes Lenti!!!, the kind we see and hear everyone drool over on a daily basis yet no one could be arsed to vote for their favourite :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and harry
I'm struggling to believe that the winner of lenti of year has only 18 votes, yes Lenti!!!, the kind we see and hear everyone drool over on a daily basis yet no one could be arsed to vote for their favourite :(

The whole vote was off this year

Certain editons getting votes but no mention if it's type A,B or C etc

It means nothing anyway

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.