Walking Dead - Season 6 (Limited Edition Truck Walker Case) [USA/Canada]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 1, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.com - Amazon CA
Price: $149.99 - (Amazon) - CDN$111.99 - (Amazon CA)
Note: 5 disc set

walking_dead_s6_02.jpg

Last edited:
This figure also serves as a container for the 5-disc Blu-ray digipack. While the contents of this digipack are identical to the standard release, the cover art is exclusive to the Limited Edition Set. The set carries an MSRP of $149.99 and will be released in November 2016.
walking_dead_s6_02.jpg
Omg this is amazing!

Reactions: spawnshop
Dang, why do they do this to me again! Why not release it when the normal bluray comes out like you did for 2,3,4.

Well I'll get it as long as the price isn't too high. If not I'll wait for a deal sadly just like I did for 5.

I used to say I'll pay whatever on release, but that make we wait till nov which is after the new season starts. So my sense of urgency is gone. I used to get it before the new season, re-watch it before. If I'm waiting I'll wait to pay a good price. Last time that took awhile for season 5.

Reactions: elle82
This figure also serves as a container for the 5-disc Blu-ray digipack. While the contents of this digipack are identical to the standard release, the cover art is exclusive to the Limited Edition Set. The set carries an MSRP of $149.99 and will be released in November 2016.
walking_dead_s6_02.jpg

The preorder has now gone live, only for amazon.com so far. Price is $149.99.
@luke98 and @elle82 That's awesome! :thumbs:
walking-dead-arrow.gif

Reactions: elle82 and luke98