Walking Dead - Season 6 (Limited Edition Truck Walker Case) [USA/Canada]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 1, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.com - Amazon CA
Price: $149.99 - (Amazon) - CDN$111.99 - (Amazon CA)
Note: 5 disc set

walking_dead_s6_02.jpg

Last edited:
Totally missed this.. just got an email from zavvi that this is available for pre order.. it looks amazing, think this will be my favorite set. Ordered straight away with zavvi £69.99 and the 10% code is working so I've got it for £62.99:cigar:

I'm so excited to get this:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah: zavvi may be a pain in the ass but I'm so grateful for their email today:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98
I tried using this code but due to it being a preorder it wouldn't let me

Maybe it's the same like with the steelbook pre orders, that the code only works for a short time after the pre order goes live, when I posted here I had just (a few minutes earlier) ordered using the code. Sorry the code didn't work for you

What code is giving 10% off?

It was the usual code ZAVWEL54

EDIT ... I just tested it and the code is no longer working, if it sells and and then comes back in stock, that can reactivate the code for a short time when it goes back on sale

Coming November 1
McFarlane Toys has done it again creating a striking, must-own packaging concept. This year’s Limited Edition features the “truck” walker from the infamous rock quarry in the very first episode of Season 6. Handsomely crafted and intricately detailed, the figurine is based on the original walker designed by award-winning special effects make-up Supervisor and Executive Producer, Greg Nicotero. Packaging also includes a collectible 5-disc Blu-ray™ set digipack with exclusive “walker” cover art available only with this set. SRP is $149.99, and available for pre-order now on Amazon.
unnamed-2-850x560.jpg

I can't remember if I asked this yet or not. Are they gonna come up with something for season one since that's the only one without a special edition?