apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

WandaVision Complete Series 4k Blu-ray Steelbook - Trade wide steelbook

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Wanda Vision Complete Series 4K Blu-ray Steelbook from Walmart

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO Walmart anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $44.96 EACH

Pre-order includes sales tax charged by Walmart and + $3 HDN fee.

Original links -

Limit of 2x (TWO) copies per request.

SHIPPING TO BE BILLED LATER, or SIMPLY VISIT...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: m4st4 and Seiya
Hi apsmith21, thanks for hosting the Group Buy. May I know "Pre-order cost is currently $44.96 EACH" is not including sales tax charged by Walmart and + $3 HDN fee is that correct?

When included the Pre-order cost shall be $53.19 EACH right? Also the amount stated above is it USD or CAD? Look forward to your kind reply soon. Thanks.

Hi apsmith21, thanks for hosting the Group Buy. May I know "Pre-order cost is currently $44.96 EACH" is not including sales tax charged by Walmart and + $3 HDN fee is that correct?

When included the Pre-order cost shall be $53.19 EACH right? Also the amount stated above is it USD or CAD? Look forward to your kind reply soon. Thanks.

Pre-order cost is on the listing, and it's in USD

This thread does a basic overview of how the GB process works. No copy is reserved until payment is received.

OMG... I accidentally paid for shipment first, then disc (34.29 + 53.19). I suppose that's not a big problem, on the contrary, just have to wait for shipment in late november now? Also, added in description that I'd like a tracking option if possible.

Last edited:
OMG... I accidentally paid for shipment first, then disc (34.29 + 53.19). I suppose that's not a big problem, on the contrary, just have to wait for shipment in late november now? Also, added in description that I'd like a tracking option if possible.

tracking really depends on where we are sending. I often recommend to members to use UPS if they are known to have issues with their local postal service. that being said, I often recommend to members to wait on paying for shipping until they are ready, or if the item is closer to being released. this way if the postal rates change (which they do), the site isn't eating the difference on shipping cost if it was paid for months ago.

hope that makes sense!

Reactions: m4st4