Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 22, 2016
Purchase link: Target
Price: $22.99
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: ChoppedUp
i went by to target yesterday and i saw a bunch of these, i was about to get it but the steel is so ugly that i decided to pass on it..........
sorry to bump this old one but here is me again, eating my own words! lol i got this from eBay last week for 5 bucks, i couldn't resist the price so i thought once i get it it will be a damage galore all over, but oh man! i just got it today and it is in great conditions, the art is not super great but i like the movie and it is the only art out there n glossy, i seen Europe has the same art but is is glossy as well?

sorry to bump this old one but here is me again, eating my own words! lol i got this from eBay last week for 5 bucks, i couldn't resist the price so i thought once i get it it will be a damage galore all over, but oh man! i just got it today and it is in great conditions, the art is not super great but i like the movie and it is the only art out there n glossy, i seen Europe has the same art but is is glossy as well?

This is one I still need to pick up. Especially at that price. Really enjoyed the film.

Oh yeah, I was thinking about pick this one up many times. It goes for nothing and I really like the movie as well. And I didn´t know it´s glossy so probably gonna grab it very, very soon, thanks for heads up @tono06

Reactions: tono06