War Of The Arrows (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Leshita

Guy Incognito
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Release date of March 8, 2012.

Yesasia Link - http://www.yesasia.com/global/war-o...limited-edition/1030344706-0-0-0-en/info.html

K2DVD Link - http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/p_detail.asp?idx=3977&location=Search&genre=

PICS HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=219427&postcount=55

BD Title: War of the Arrows (최종병기 활)
Studio: Art-Service
Genre: Action | Historical
Release Date: 2012-03-08

Audio: Korean DTS-HD
Subtitles: Korean, English
Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
Region code: Region A

Discs: 1 BD + 1 DVD
Additional Comments:
BD - 122min (Theatrical Cut) + Special Features
DVD - 128min (Extended Cut)

021797.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SmallPacket(via Air)
US$7.74
7~14days

EMS
US$23.81
3~5 days

Thanks, but is it flat rate to everywhere worldwide? because I lived at southeast Asia

If we pre-order from yesasia we can get free international shipping, but what they use for shipping? is it standard airmail without tracking or express mail with tracking?
imo if yessasia give the free international shipping cost using express shipment so this will save more money then k2dvd even k2dvd give 2% pre-order discount.

Last edited:
Thanks, but is it flat rate to everywhere worldwide? because I lived at southeast Asia

If we pre-order from yesasia we can get free international shipping, but what they use for shipping? is it standard airmail without tracking or express mail with tracking?
imo if yessasia give the free international shipping cost using express shipment so this will save more money then k2dvd even k2dvd give 2% pre-order discount.

From my understanding it is like this.
free international shipping is standard airmail and starts at 39,- so you have to buy 2 of these or something else as the price is 37,99!

Hope i understand it right ;)

From my understanding it is like this.
free international shipping is standard airmail and starts at 39,- so you have to buy 2 of these or something else as the price is 37,99!

Hope i understand it right ;)

You're right buddy, $1,01 is the differences so we can't get the free shipping, unless add more item :(
btw what method of shipping they use for free shipping? standard or express?

I posted this on another forum so I'll copy and paste it in:

I've preordered it from Yesasia with another title (I also have a $5 voucher from my previous order), you need $40 or more to get it shipped for free, so in your case it'll cost you $37.99 + shipping fees (~US$6.98) on top (~US$44.97 Shipped to the UK) UNLESS you add something for US$1.01 worth of eligible products to your shopping cart to enjoy FREE Shipping and tax-free (VAT) service. Your other option would be getting it from K2DVD for $43.73 ( $35.99 + $7.74 'in P&P'), you'll also get $2 voucher from K2DVD towards your next purchase, so it's really up to you both are excellent etailers that pack well and respond quickly to your enquiries ;)

U shouldn't get any customs as it's within Europe and all pre-paid for (customs-free), see my post above, well we in the UK certainly don't ;)

really??? They post from asia, don't they?
Customs (german) will get any package from outside EU and then it is up to them if they charge or not (depends of course on the declared value!)

really??? They post from asia, don't they?
Customs (german) will get any package from outside EU and then it is up to them if they charge or not (depends of course on the declared value!)
Yes & No :)

YesAsia.com will pay VAT (Value Added Tax) and custom duties on orders shipped to the United Kingdom and Germany via our Standard Shipping method. When placing an order, please choose the Standard Shipping option to enjoy VAT-free shopping.

In the event that VAT or customs duties are incurred, you may contact our Customer Service Department to request a refund in YesAsia Credit. Please note that an official receipt from your local customs agent or post office is required to successfully claim a refund. Our customer service team will guide you through the procedure once we receive your refund request.

Taken from their website

Reactions: MK50
Elena,

I can share with you my experience with yesasia and k2dvd. I'll let you decide who you want to go with.

k2dvd = they KNOW steelbook collectors are picky about dent and ding. So, they go out of their way to inspect each one of them before shipping them out with bubble wrap and cardboard box.

yesasia = they just pick your item and package them without caring about it being dent or not and ship them with lots of bubble in a gray envelope.

I have received damage steelbook from yesasia (Iron Man 2) before. I know for a fact that they don't inspect before they ship it out because it was well packed with an inch of bubble in an envelope.

I still shop other things from yesasia but not for steelbook. With k2dvd, it is having a steelbook collector like us caring for our steelbook working there. When I place an order with k2dvd, I don't even worry about anything. For yesasia, I pray that it comes in one piece...even with praying, it still had dents in them :(

Good luck with your choice.

Hi guys,

are K2DVD packaging safe for collector? using box and bubble warp?

And how can I look shipping cost rate? I search at their site and couldn't found it, are we must email them ask for shipping cost rate?

Thanks

Elena,

I can share with you my experience with yesasia and k2dvd. I'll let you decide who you want to go with.

k2dvd = they KNOW steelbook collectors are picky about dent and ding. So, they go out of their way to inspect each one of them before shipping them out with bubble wrap and cardboard box.

yesasia = they just pick your item and package them without caring about it being dent or not and ship them with lots of bubble in a gray envelope.

I have received damage steelbook from yesasia (Iron Man 2) before. I know for a fact that they don't inspect before they ship it out because it was well packed with an inch of bubble in an envelope.

I still shop other things from yesasia but not for steelbook. With k2dvd, it is having a steelbook collector like us caring for our steelbook working there. When I place an order with k2dvd, I don't even worry about anything. For yesasia, I pray that it comes in one piece...even with praying, it still had dents in them :(

Good luck with your choice.

Thanks, I went ahead and ordered from k2dvd based on this.

You're very welcome.

Trust me Robert. You will not be disappointed with their service and packaging. It usually take about 7-10 days to receive the package from them to USA. If you read reviews of them from blu-ray forum, they received constant positive feedback.

When I first ordered steelbook from them, I asked them to make sure it is minty and they replied back with "We know steelbook collectors want dent-free case and we make sure before sending them out."

There was a recall for one of the disc for the CJ digipack. k2dvd reached out to their customers and offered the free replacement. And for those who ordered from yesasia, they need to do more work and contact them for a replacement.

yesasia is a huge company. I feel that they just grab what's in the box and send them off and hope customers accept them. I do shop at yesasia for non-steelbook stuff...

Thanks, I went ahead and ordered from k2dvd based on this.

Last edited:
There is a high chance they'll order more unless the manufacturer depleted all their steelbook. You can always email them and ask them. They usually respond back within 24 hours, depending on their business hours.

FYI.

Listed as OOS @ k2dvd.