Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: PS3/PS4/Xbox360/XboxONE/WiiU/PC

watch-dogs-lg-450x300.jpg

RELEASE DATE: November 22, 2013

----------

DedSec Edition (Select UK Retailers)

PRICE (at time of posting): £99.99 (PS3/X360/WiiU) / £89.99 (PC)
ORDER LINK (Amazon)

WD_DEDSEC_EDITION_mockup_WITH_AR_UK.jpg

INCLUDES:
- 23cm Aiden Pearce Figurine
- Steelbook
- DedSec Collector box
- Watch Dogs Artbook: artworks and illustrations that inspired the game
- Original soundtrack of the game
- Watch Dogs map of Chicago
- Set of 4 collectible cards: discover Watch_Dogs iconic characters through augmented reality
Set of 3 exclusive badges
3 single player missions, which add almost 60 minutes of gameplay
Signature shot weapon

----------

The Vigilante Edition (Exclusive to Game in the UK and GameStop in Ireland)

PRICE (at time of posting): £74.99 (PS3/X360/WiiU) / £64.99 (PC)
ORDER LINK (Game)

WD_VIGILANTE_EDITION_mockup_UK.jpg

INCLUDES:
- Vigilante Collector box
- Aiden Pearce’s cap
- Aiden Pearce’s mask
- Original soundtrack of the game
- 1 Single Player Mission

----------

The Uplay Exclusive Edition (Uplay website)

PRICE (at time of posting): £59.99 (PS3/X360/WiiU) / £44.99 (PC)
ORDER LINK (can only see if you live in the U.K.)

WD_UPLAY_EXCLUSIVE_EDITION_mockup_UK.jpg

INCLUDES:
- Steelbook
- 3 single player missions, which add almost 60 minutes of gameplay
- Signature shot weapon

----------

The Special Edition (Exclusively at GAME in the UK)

PRICE (at time of posting): £44.99 (PS3/X360/PC) / £29.99 (PC)
ORDER LINKS (Game):
PS3
PS4
X360
WiiU
PC

WD_SPECIAL_EDITION_mockup_UK.jpg

INCLUDES:
- 1 Single player missions

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that sucks. What was the problem they had with the Freedom Edition? I also ordered mine from Uplay and remember being worried about how it would be packaged once I realised it was coming from Germany... thankfully it arrived safe and sound.

In essence it was the packaging, one of the senior members was doing a group buy for people who wanted the freedom edition but lived outside Europe

Anyways 2 or 3 of the dozen he bought were damaged in transit which is not terrible as these things happen

What is terrible was the customer service he got or should I say didn't get from ubistore

For one they demanded that he pay return shipping on them even though it was clearly their fault for not packaging it correctly but even still shipping damage is seller's responsibility not buyers.

So that would be quite a lot per edition plus they were just completely unresponsive for long periods apparently

It got so bad that it hit the 45 day limit on paypal and he had to open a claim. He got his money back but he's not ordering from ubi ever again

If any US or non UK members are looking to get the Vigilante edition let me know. I'm in need to pass on some Ninja Karma so can sort out getting you one sent out on the cheap.

Cheers for the pics. I was considering getting that purely for the dlc, but there's just so much other stuff in it that I'll never do anything with :(

Surprisingly, I received the Dedsec edition for the PS4 today... I say "surprisingly" because I'm almost certain I didn't order it, and as far as I can see I haven't been charged for it either. Although, I probably wouldn't have minded even if they had charged me, because the invoice says the price is £58.99, which is a bit of a bargain imo.

Only problem I have now is the fact that I don't yet own a PS4, so I can't play it. Still, I'm not complaining! It's a very nice edition... well made and contains a lot of goodies inside. I would've definitely picked it up at some point anyway, I'm sure.

I know this might be an off topic question but Ubisoft are so slow at replying

You know how if you order from the Ubisoft Store it says you get a Uplay Exclusive Costume pack, basically most of the pre order clothing, does anyone know how to claim them?

It should include some psn/xbl codes inside the box or u should have gotten them in an email from your retailer.

I thought that but it was a bonus on the website. So it didn't come in the box, it's some extra on TOP of the Dedsec edition.

I never even got an email either. Ubisoft are so slow at these things. Maybe if they didn't keep taking the p*** with pre orders and editions we could have everything in one box.

I thought that but it was a bonus on the website. So it didn't come in the box, it's some extra on TOP of the Dedsec edition.

I never even got an email either. Ubisoft are so slow at these things. Maybe if they didn't keep taking the p*** with pre orders and editions we could have everything in one box.

I ordered the UPlay exclusive and Ubisoft emailed me the dlc code on the release day

Reactions: Robsonmonkey