Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Mine are ...

Runts
Sweet tarts
Starburst
Almond Joy

then pretty much anything else I'm in the mood for ...

I dont eat candy very often, and its usually an impulse buy for the moment ... but those first 3 are usually the winners of the impulse.

I mostly eat sour patch kids or fireballs. Though I LOVE cinnamon and butterscotch candies.

ohhh... and peanut chews. They're pretty hard to find... But they're awesome. Occasionally I'll have a abba zabba... Those are pretty good, but I'm scared they'll rip my teeth out.

chickenbones ???

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

as for chocolate, "Turtles" are good.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

and Butterfinger :)

Reeses, Reeses..... REESES!!!!

Yup, gotta agree on that one

ren.jpg

Last edited:
I don't eat candy very often, but when i do, these are my 5 fav's in order:

Whatchamacallit
Ferrero Rocher
Reese's PB Cups
Snickers
Lemonheads

Anyone remember the WigWag bar? it was this "mesh" of caramel covered in chocolate. You couldn't bite thru it so when you did the caramel would stretch and all the chocolate would usually end up in your lap, hahaha. tasty tho.

Anyone remember the WigWag bar? it was this "mesh" of caramel covered in chocolate. You couldn't bite thru it so when you did the caramel would stretch and all the chocolate would usually end up in your lap, hahaha. tasty tho.

In the UK they call that a "Curly Wurly"!

My UK favourites-

Wine Gums
Jelly Beans
Any Kind of White chocolate
Rhubarb & Custard
Fry's Turkish Delight

Unfortunately Spanish sweets are pretty dire...

Though I don't eat it often I love licorice especially black licorice. I use to be addicted to the black pipes or cigars that Y&S use to put out. Maybe they still do. I haven't had any in ages. I also have a soft spot for Australian soft licorice. Yum-Yum.