What is the most "rare" or "expensive" Collectible you own?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Chime in!

DB

Attachments

• rare1.jpg
    rare1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
Shame they don't go for what I paid but got a few Picture Discs, only one or two rar-ish - Police Badge disc and Curved Air one. Showing the age think this was 1977/8 ish when at Uni.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I bought it from icons.com I collect them I want a Messi & maradona argetina shirt.

I'm still paying for the Spain shirt but I see it as investment.

I bought it from icons.com I collect them I want a Messi & maradona argetina shirt.

I'm still paying for the Spain shirt but I see it as investment.

That sounds awesome, how much did that set you back, i presume it wasn't cheap! I take it from your user name that you are a Newcastle United fan!

Set me back alot I'm not happy about what I paid and don't like to dwell on it too much, let's just say it cost me a loan, yeah I'm a Newcastle fan love football like most Geordies.

Set me back alot I'm not happy about what I paid and don't like to dwell on it too much, let's just say it cost me a loan, yeah I'm a Newcastle fan love football like most Geordies.

Oh well at least you have got a piece of history and it may appreciate in value! The Spain team was one of the best sides i have ever seen along with the current Barca side which are untouchable . I'm a Red but even i don't see how we can beat Barcelona next week!

If you're happy to own it, that's all that matters! If you don't have a wife, then you REALLY have nothing to worry about ;) now if you do and gotta hear from her about that purchase every once in a while ........... then yeah. I sometimes know the feeling. :emb: :p

If you're happy to own it, that's all that matters! If you don't have a wife, then you REALLY have nothing to worry about ;) now if you do and gotta hear from her about that purchase every once in a while ........... then yeah. I sometimes know the feeling. :emb: :p

I'm with you on that one at the end of the day money is money it all gets spent one way or another. We have to experience some of the finer things in life.

Come to think about it my bulldog cost more than that shirt. Haha

Mitch, both shirts are an awesome piece of history to own. I personally wanted a Man Utd shirt from 1999 or 08.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

my most expansive is Ultimate Matrix Collection: Nebuchadnezzar Limited Edition from japan a hefty price and had to pay some hefty customs on it as well.
But when I saw on a site I just had to have,(nerd warning) just like gollum need his precious I just needed to buy this one.
most rarest don´t have an idea, some swedish editions that have a not rare for me but harder for other collectors around the world to buy since not that many swedish retailers ship internationally, some ship to europe do.

I have Natasha Henstridge autograph Species 2, I have Big *****'s autograph on a mini Soprano's standee and the matching tradeshow name badge.
My fav my "Wilson" soccer ball on metal stand from "Castaway"

Last edited by a moderator:
I likely don't have anything that's super rare. I do have a Future Shop Iron Man Steelbook. I have a few Sideshow pieces, although none are the grail types like a Dr. Doom. I have a signature edition Master Replica Dooku lightsaber. Also have an Anakain one, but I like the Dooku better. Although probably not worth a ton, got a Spiderman one-sheet from pre-9/11 with the Twin Towers reflecting in the eye. Got it pre-9/11, so I know it's not one of the bagillion counterfeits