What is your Favorite Pizza joint? 'Pics'

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
After I took my kids to the Children's Museum we headed over to a place called Papa Murphy's Pizza. :OMG: it was soooo gooood! I bought just a regular cheese pizza because that's all my daughter will eat. For me and my son though I bought a Chicago Style Stuffed Pizza. :OMG: :OMG: it was the best Pizza I've ever had.

chicago_style.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Digiorno!
This is some pretty damn good pizza for frozen pizza.

DIGIORNO-Pizzeria-Pizza-4.jpg

When I want a REAL pie though, I like The Godfather's Pizza in East Hanover NJ.

IMG_6266.jpg

Reactions: Lone Crusader
For me it's got to be a BBQ Special Pizza from a place called Soprano's,
BBQ Sauce Base and then alot of pepperoni and BBQ chicken with peppers, jalapenos and onions and sweetcorn. The mixture of sweet and spice just make a perfect pizza!
(Even though I can't taste spicy food lol)

When I visit Regina, Sask...I have to go to Tumblers Pizza. Best pizza joint in Canada.

The "All Dressed" -
Mushrooms, Green Peppers, Pepperoni, Ham, Bacon, Sausage, Salami, Onions & Our famous sauce

Reactions: bd251
Destron, your pizza looked so good that it inspired me to go all out on my Friday night pizza from Jets!

20140228_200439_LLS_zps007ad27b.jpg

Deep dish square pizza topped with mushrooms, green peppers, onions, pepperoni, and bacon with Cajun crust and Romano crust. Best pizza I've ever had (in the US anyway)!

Last edited:
Reactions: Destron
I FU**ING love Pizza! I have too many favorites, I just cant choose one! :angry:

There's this Pizza Buffet not too far from my house called Cicis! They have 2 pizzas that make my taste buds go crazy! (Not my pics)

Buffalo Chicken
specialty_pizza_buffalo_chicken.jpg

Mac-n-Cheese
specialty_pizza_mac_-_cheese.jpg

They're fu**ing delicious!!!!!!! I'm hungry now... I'll be back! :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
I typically get Papa Johns with Pineapple and Sausage and maybe Banana peppers. However, there's a website and pizza place in Chicago called Lou Malnati's (http://www.loumalnatis.com) that will allow you to order fresh made (then immediately frozen) pizza from Chicago, IL that is know for deep dish pizza. Then they ship it (U.S. Only I believe) to your door overnight. Then you can bake it in the oven anytime you want, but generally a week (I believe) when you receive it. Typically, it's not cheap, but the more you order, the better the price. I'd recommend to anyone trying to have fresh Chicago style pizza!

Reactions: bd251
I really like pizza, one of my favourite foods. Some great pics on this thread. However, Pizza Hut have recently brought out the 'Cheese Burger Pizza', the very idea of which makes me want to puke. It's just wrong. What does everyone else think of this monstrosity?

pizza-hut-cheeseburger-pizza.jpg

Papa John's BBQ Chicken Pizza with Extra BBQ Sauce and Spicy Italian Sausage and their Candied Jalapenos is BY FAR the greatest pizza I've ever had. :scat:

I really like pizza, one of my favourite foods. Some great pics on this thread. However, Pizza Hut have recently brought out the 'Cheese Burger Pizza', the very idea of which makes me want to puke. It's just wrong. What does everyone else think of this monstrosity?

pizza-hut-cheeseburger-pizza.jpg

lolol, what country is that from? I once read a story about Arab Pizza Hut releasing a hot dog crust pizza. Very innovative things they're doing pizza crust.

just googled hot dog crust pizza and found....

Marmite Stuffed Crust Pizza from New Zealand
marmitestuf93939.jpg

and

Japanese (I think) Meatball Crust...
crust-meatballs.jpg

Last edited:
udu9ybyg.jpg

Whenever we're in Manhatten, my wife and i like John's Pizzeria Midtown.
Amazing pizza and atmosphere.
And the pizzas are
HUGE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolol, what country is that from? I once read a story about Arab Pizza Hut releasing a hot dog crust pizza. Very innovative things they're doing pizza crust.

just googled hot dog crust pizza and found....

Marmite Stuffed Crust Pizza from New Zealand
marmitestuf93939.jpg

and

Japanese (I think) Meatball Crust...
crust-meatballs.jpg

It's here in the UK EEK!

Definitely not keen on the idea of hot dog crust, or marmite, but meatballs (if they were good ones) could very well work! :drool: